A Thread To Clear Things Up

I’ve never met a Bulgarian I didn’t want to batter.

The Germans are sneaky pricks

Never trust a Turk…

Never smile at a crocodile either

:eek:

I find them to be overly friendly, bordering on annoying.

Aussies. I find them shocking racist, something I abhor.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 848140, member: 1796”]+1

I eat them all the time.[/quote]
You’d eat out anything.

@Kid Chocolate[/USER] and @[USER=273]caoimhaoin are also anti semites.

We need some kind of sign or insigna to translate this … I cant think of any off hand tho?

@Fagan ODowd ODowd has shown a constant dislike for farmers

And Kilkenny folk, but that’s kinda the same thing I suppose…

Don’t like Turks either, they are just above Kerry in my book

Here’s one - it may be controversial but what the hell.

Black taxi drivers in Dublin.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 848202, member: 24”]Here’s one - it may be controversial but what the hell.

Black taxi drivers in Dublin.[/quote]

Why so, mate?

Because he’s a racist.

Because all of black taxi drivers in Dublin which I have encountered either don’t know where they are going, talk loudly to some mate on their handsfree or never have change in an attempt to get you to leave a large tip.

Seeing as that has been my experience of all the black taxi drivers I have then made the above deduction.

If that makes me a racist, so be it.

It’s gas - people can give out as much as they want about how they hate people from certain countries but once you introduce black into the argument it’s suddenly ‘won’t someone think of the children’.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 848207, member: 24”]Because all of black taxi drivers in Dublin which I have encountered either don’t know where they are going, talk loudly to some mate on their handsfree or never have change in an attempt to get you to leave a large tip.

Seeing as that has been my experience of all the black taxi drivers I have then made the above deduction.

If that makes me a racist, so be it.[/quote]

I’ve only been in a few of said cabs but that would also be my experience.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 848207, member: 24”]Because all of black taxi drivers in Dublin which I have encountered either don’t know where they are going, talk loudly to some mate on their handsfree or never have change in an attempt to get you to leave a large tip.
[/quote]
You probably could have just said Dublin taxi drivers if those are your gripes so.

Why would I say that when that has not been my experience?