A Thread To Clear Things Up

acceptable post as its not racist, the Swiss are indeed cunts

whilst i dont condone his past i would like the forum to know that i enjoy my e-relationship with @twiceasnice97,
he has a bit of gumption about him and some of the shit he sends me via PM* is hilarious

*i understand PM stands for Personal and not Private messages and like personal details such as email, names, etc are viewable to most on here

I’m sick of hearing about this Jalapeno one who died in Galway and the subsequent HSE reports. It was a tragic case but fuck off please.

Vegetarians. Was invited to a meal around a veggies house and they had no meat dish for the likes of myself, yet when they come round to mine I have to have a separate vegetarian meal for them.

Not true. I was talking to a farmer today and he showed me photos of his cows and I said they looked like very nice cows.

He was obviously trying to take something off you… Have you checked your top coat pockets?

He’s an astute judge of character alright.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 848224, member: 367”]whilst i dont condone his past i would like the forum to know that i enjoy my e-relationship with @twiceasnice97,
he has a bit of gumption about him and some of the shit he sends me via PM* is hilarious

*i understand PM stands for Personal and not Private messages and like personal details such as email, names, etc are viewable to most on here[/quote]
You are supposed to take the stop being a nut job tablets all through the weekend

It’s still a hot topic of discussion.

This Board states the following,
Members:
@Mark Renton , in reality is there more than 30 of us really posting here? Please clear this up for me.

PS, thanks.

Im anti rugby but BOD can do no wrong in my eyes.

:clap::clap: He’s in my top 5 Irish people. I’m undecided as to the other 4 spots currently.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 848511, member: 1517”]This Board states the following,
Members:
@Mark Renton , in reality is there more than 30 of us really posting here? Please clear this up for me.

PS, thanks.[/quote]
There are 31 active posters.

There is a very good reason for that Farmer. Centuries of discrimination.