A Thread To Post About Sharks

the nile croc begs to differ

its mental the size of the fucker.

for comparison heres a megalodon tooth beside a great whites

How would @artfoley buck tooth compare

For scale like.

not that big, around the same size as @TreatyStones

The internet is all over the shop on this

393 years old, that’s very exact. Was he carrying his birth cert or what?

Freshies are harmless yokes, just an aul bite and nip is all they’ll do. There are heaps of them up northern WA and in NT. Its rare they would be any bigger than 2m long, usually smaller. Big difference with them and the big salty bastards.

I was at Steve Irwins place a good few times.when visitors over. The ginarmous I thought they pulled from rivers which would be fresh water no? The big ones are ocean/coastal dwellers?

nah he went after the salties. Sure he’d only be teasing the freshies and wasting his time. They have both at the zoo there. I dont think they do any shows or anything with the freshies.

Yeah but the mad cunt used to be jumping on salties from what were river banks I thought on his show?

I’m all at sea here.

They’d still inhabit down river a good bit of the way. I went down a river when in NT and it was full of salties. And that was a good bit inland, not on the coast. There have been other reports of them being way down rivers too which wouldnt be normal.

map here https://goo.gl/maps/BUaG1bnD8hY142Lk6

showing how far inland on the river they go.

“Salties” and “Freshies” some serious Sharkix on the forum

7 Likes

Would that not be ‘Crocix’

4 Likes

The question that was begging to be asked.

Seems very scientific. You couldn’t argue with it.

Croc 1 - Shark 0

It’s as scientific as a Covid 19 model.

Iircsalties often live in brackish estuary type areas. They are absolutely massive, and, unlike a shark, would snap you in two out of malice.

There was once an eel found in a field four miles from the nearest water source.

Reminds me of the photon flying with only carry on with him. He was traveling light.

Did you wave?