A thread to post controversial opinions

You stupid, petty little man. Fuck off for yourself. Dempsey is barely a footnote in the history of Irish music, Christy would have a chapter to him self. Christy is a proper folk hero while the other chap lays it on thick… Like all of your generation.

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1061069, member: 1495”]Howld on now, Doooblin town is an abysmal, simplistic dirge rhymed out by a fucking Dooblin fucking scobe. No more, no fucking less. Don’t be trying to cod the fucking people.

How do you like that for a fucking social fucking commentary.[/QUOTE]

i am not a fan of the above song but you would have to be a very harsh critic to judge the man off a song from his very first album from 15 years ago. I have seen the man live around 10 times at this stage and i he has never sang it and it is far from one of his more noteworthy songs

Fuck off, you prick. Christy Moore is a fat, sweaty non-entity.

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1061179, member: 9”]Fuck off, you prick. Christy Moore is a fat, sweaty non-entity.[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Right, even tho Dempsey has stated that Christy Moore is one of his heroes you maintain he is a non entity… That’s bizarre logic

Christy’s refusal to sing all the sings he wrote about the hunger strikers sums him up. A west Brit turn coat

Hey @feck it, you retard. Learn how to use the quote function properly or I’ll fucking end you. You got that? Huh? Huh?

yes centurian.
:rolleyes:

Take That are/were a superb band. They have 4 or 5 all time classic songs.

That’s not controversial. That’s a fact.

Name the 4 or 5 classic songs

Back for good is a classic pop song. Other good tunes, but struggling with “classic” songs.

Relight my fire was a classic. Gary Barlow was a gifted wordsmith

Never Forget.
Rule the world.
Greatest day.

TFK is sliding into a pit of nostalgia.
Snap out of it you lot.

Yet you still defend John Delaney despite him disassociating himself from the song Joe McDonnell.

[QUOTE=“Appendage, post: 1061904, member: 11”]Never Forget.
Rule the world.
Greatest day.[/QUOTE]
Go way you gowl.

John Delaney is in the RA

Shine is a classic.