A thread to post stories or things that you believe never happened

1.3k likes. There are some thick cunts out there.

14 Likes

Whether the pilot said that or not is up for debate. I’d question any fully grown adult that “bawls” in this scenario.

I know three adult women with a tattoo of the deathly hallows, women be irrational

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

That actually might have happened. My misses came home with one those Bakers selection boxes and wrapped the fucking thing

7 Likes

That could have happened. I was looking for a parking space there before and nearly drove onto the set. It’s beside a car park there

11 Likes

Id believe it. The whole plane on fr109 into Shannon was bawling crying last night The pilot played “coming home for Christmas” on the approach to the Western runway

8 Likes

Wrong answers only

:eek: :eek:

2 Likes

It’s a fantastic story tbf but a bit too fantastic me thinks!

The bawling is a bit much from your one obviously but the pilot announcement seems spot on. My pilot mate (cc Fluvio) was chuffed he was getting to do the announcement on Christmas Eve for the first time this year.

2 Likes

I’ve been on a flight coming in around that time after a long time from home and in fairness, aer lingus hit the right the notes with the festive spirit.

Great.feeling flying in over our patch of an island knowing the Xmas that awaits on landing

5 Likes

Aer hostesses were probably afraid you’d batter them.

8 Likes

did the hit it like you hit your little brother :smiley:

Don’t do female.violence you sicko

In fairness tho, a friend’s sister from.parteen was air hostess one year and the drink trolley was given a good rattle

2 Likes

Half of em probably post here

He got it in b-flat

2 Likes

There wasn’t much action to be taking photos of unfortunately.