A thread to post stories or things that you believe never happened

Before I clicked i knew there’d be a pronoun in the bio

What’s CriodĂĄn as bĂ©arla?

I shouldn’t have, but I LOL’d at that

3 Likes

Now though

Creedon I think

1 Like

It’s not a first name at all. A google would suggest he’s one of maybe two people in the World with the name, but by God has he got coverage for his musings on the World

I’ve heard from a source that he used to stand by the river everyday waiting for someone to jump in to save them. 4 years he waited apparently.

10 Likes

This is what @Fagan_ODowd was talking about:

Filling station worker CriodĂĄn Ó MurchĂș is “not actively encouraged” to enforce mask wearing. “Just two or three days ago a man came in without a mask and said he had a medical condition.

“I said, ‘Okay, if you’ve proof that’s fine.’ They just exploded and became very upset and irate and threatened me with legal action. So I just spelt my name slowly for his solicitor,” he told The Irish Times.

Mr Ó MurchĂș, who is six feet tall and practises martial arts, said such encounters do not overly concern him. “But then I think of my co-workers who are five foot, 50-year-old women.

There you go @Cheasty , we don’t just not believe women, sometimes we don’t believe men either. Imagine the lengths Criodán had to go to fake that Corrib rescue. Something tells me we haven’t seen the last of good aul Crí

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

16 Likes

He knows Kung Fu, be wide

1 Like

The Galway Dwight K Schrute

4 Likes

I gave a lol when I got to that part. The editor probably had to pare down a load more superfluous details provided by the bould Creedon.

You should have known by the look of him he was a transplant from another county, as most of our crusties are

‘ Mullingar-based Ó MurchĂș’

1 Like

Galway is the San Fran of Ireland.

1 Like

thats a great article.

Further on down

1 Like

How long til Apollo Criod appears as someone’s avatar? I give it ten minutes

3 Likes

We have a Criodan in Waterford too. Creedon Head. Except I’d say Criodans head is bigger than Creedon Head.

3 Likes

Would Limerick be the Baltimore? A docks hanging on with promises of regeneration every year. Project housing all over the city. Heavy drug trade.

2 Likes

Dominic West womanising

6 Likes

Croikwondo