A United Ireland

I wonder what Bryson will have to say about him, as wee Jamie is obsessed with Susan McKay.

Bono like

1 Like

What club is that?

1 Like

I found myself nodding in agreement with a lot of that article.

Eoghan Rua Coleraine I presume as its the only club for many miles on the north coast, and the only one whose name could be considered to be in Irish. Its not even a Coleraine club, it gets nearly all its players from, and has its grounds in, Portstewart. Membership is very middleclass, the fullback on their senior football team for example makes a very fine living selling his paintings.

1 Like

Only asked as I never heard of a middle class club GAA club up north
I played there for years
Eoghan rua thought they were up further

Thanks- by God our team
Na Magha Derry was made up of teachers and tradesmen- all republican, lot of ex prisoners
2/3 living in nice areas rest of us in Creggan Shantallow Bogside Lenamore

Bang on Coleraine
Never played against them
South Derry ( Kevin Lynchs /lavey / Banagher/ Swatragh etc)
And we’d an affiliation with Dunloy so that was our road map mostly

1 Like

Piers knows we are on the road to tesring down the british monarchical system

Piers hasn’t a scooby.

There will not be a united Ireland in any of our lifetimes, unless perhaps some of the newborn offspring of forum members have been signed up for accounts here.

I note tickets were released for this midweek. Willing to have a listen anyway. BĂ­gĂ­ linn

1 Like

It’s a Wolfe Tones gig without the Wolfe Tones.

Enjoyable interview here with Ruairí Ó Brádaigh from a few years back.

1 Like

If it is then its a strange line up to have.

In the Mansion House Audrey Carville chaired with guests Mary Lou, Neale Richmond, Jim O’Callaghan, Prof John Doyle and Dr Umar Al-Qadri.

Strangely Dr Al-Qadri was most vocal in favour of a United Ireland and said he would campaign and encourage all the new Irish in the north to vote for a UI.

I cant remember much of what John Doyle said but the rest were all in favour of a UI. Timing of a poll was the one contentious issue.

1 Like
1 Like

Ben Lowry was almost crying when he came on after Mr Woodward

Greatest prick ever to come out of the 6 counties( Nolan the turd)

A poll they’ll lose. Good time for Unionists to go go for it.