Abortion Referendum Thread

the screeching will be simply unreal if they dont get their way

Hard to argue with his logic…

1 Like

You were in the audience last night?

If it was, you have a much higher pitched voice than I imagined.

:grin:

Seriously, that’s part of the reason I’m voting yes. I couldn’t face going through this shite all over again in 10 years time.

in 10 years time they might get it right, do it for the right reasons and make sure they look after those in need.

The words ‘speaking as’ should be fucking banned from public discourse.
Speaking as - ie, this is what I believe from my point of view and to hell with the facts or any other point of view.

Identity politics at its worst.

Speaking as a future corpse, I vote we kill all foetuseseseseses and also all other human beings still breathing so that us future corpses don’t feel so bad.

Mentalist. She wants to go back to the days of the mother and baby homes, no doubt.

Tweet from a doctor about the subject of the above article

This is one of the greatest things I have ever seen. David Quinn doesn’t know the difference between GPs and GPS.

It seems there are under 2,000 GPs in Ireland, and certainly nowhere near 18,000.

4 Likes

Lolz. What an idiot

They’re a crowd of self promoting self congratulatory bastards with a sense of entitlement that bears no relation to their ability. Good living for a living.

Ah fuckit that is priceless, what a fucking gowl, and all the gobdaws who liked it :rofl:

Declan Ganley is one. :grin:

1 Like

The suicide referendum will be box office

I’d disagree with his basic point, women don’t say ‘I am with child’ ever, they might say ‘I am having a baby’ but it isn’t the same.
A woman who miscarriage will not say ‘I’ve lost my baby’ either, it’s just a bullshit argument

1 Like

The letter writer is a moron.

The reality of course is that most women, and couples for that matter, never announce a pregnancy at all until after the first trimester, due to the risk of miscarriage. About 20% of recognized pregnancies end in miscarriage, and it may be as high as 50% including unrecognized pregnancies (where the women does not know she is pregnant). One has to wonder where all the concern is from the pro-lifers for these millions of naturally aborted babies, a number that far outnumbers the number of elective abortions carried out.

The sad reality regarding suicide is that once someone decides to end their life, there is generally nothing anyone else can do about it. Linking abortion to suicide and euthanasia is incredibly moronic, and is part of the demonizing women agenda so common in the “fervently religious”.

We should write in,

Dear Thomas,
Suicide was decriminalised in the early 90’s.
Knock yourself out.

1 Like

We need to start locking up suicide victims for attempted murder.

I think babies should have a right to live, I don’t think women should be given the option to have their babies killed.

If they’re not ready to bring a baby into this world, they should not be engaging in sexual activity, it’s not all about them, their actions have created another life and they should not be given the option to deny that life its existence. The rights of babies need to be protected.