Abortion Referendum Thread

I read a quip (on a different website) that there will be a 2 year waiting list for abortions if this gets passed. I thought it was funny all the same.

4 Likes

Cc @anon61956325

I havent gone away you know …

Tom Smith sounds like he’d fit right in here. The dail being full of qaures.

Mallow News has become so bad during this referendum.

That’s Dooley’s own hand writing ffs.

Yeah they have alright tbf.

It’s your choice to read it or not.

Yep - agree with all of that. There used to be moaning though that young people didn’t engage with the democratic process and turnout was lower amongst them. I don’t think that can be said as easily again

Because the last two refs were about issues that deeply connected with young people and life in the 21st century -

1 Like

True, but they still pop up after you unfollow. Its gone the Blindboy route.

If the 8th is repealed I would ask you all, regardless of stance, to please lobby your local TD to make sure that we do this right. We need to create a society where crisis pregnancies and resulting abortions are a minimum — like in countries such as Holland and Switzerland — We need to go heavy on education and education from early years and we need to promote and push contraception. I’ll be writing to all my local TDs should the 8th pass and to urge them to still put a focus on the protection and importance of life.

4 Likes

As someone who remembers McGuirk from school in Monaghan, this made me smile.

I’m getting sick of that cunt bag … Lapsed poster Chocolatemice had a little idea recently to have a little hop off Mr Blindboy but I dont know if he has the time or will to go through with it.

2 Likes

It was not my choice to have the I Own Her “Institute”, the Life “Institute”, “Protect the 8th”, “Save The 8th”, “Love Both”, “The White Flag Institute”, the “Proud to Be A Flat Earther Asylum” and others spread their propaganda all over my Facebook timeline.

I’m sure Mr Blindboy won’t worry too much as he has over 3000 people spotting him a few euro on Patreon every month…

It’s pronounced “Arse”.

1 Like

There’s a slight difference between a campaigning group and a supposed satire site. Anyway, it’s up to them what way they want to go with their stuff but I can also comment on it too!

The Mallow News are a campaigning group?