Abortion Referendum Thread

Of course they were. Imagine having John McGuirk prominent in your campaign and thinking you had a chance of winning.

1 Like

Typical of you really, didn’t have the guts to stand up during the campaign - waited for the result to come out before chipping in with your tuppence worth.

The people have spoken, I accept the result but am happy that I stuck with my beliefs even when it goes against the majority, rightly or wrongly. Having a backbone and doing what you think is right - you should try it some time.

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Still seething!

People should not be ridiculed for voting with their conscience.

3 Likes

Not a peep until the result is confirmed,typical of a Tipp man.

1 Like

That’s not how TFK rolls.

Each to their own, kid. I’m not demonising anyone for voting Yes. I just held a different view to them. An emphatic result, no complaints.

By and large it was a respectful campaign and never got as ugly as I feared. Hopefully in the long term it will benefit people who need it, gravely ill women etc.

1 Like

And as I’ve repeatedly said, I hope the onus remains on the protection of life and we implement this correctly.

1 Like

You make a big mistake thinking all those who are anti abortion are God botherers.

2 Likes

Bollox it will. You’ll see an end to down syndrome children, spina bifida will be a thing of the past and we can all congratulate ourselves on being caring and compassionate.

1 Like

Absolute nonsense.

People like @Cicero_Dandi who mock Down’s syndrome are the real problem. We need to educate these ignorant oafs.

5 Likes

You were repeatedly asked to leave DS out of this.

More lies. It was in fact you who mocked children with DS.

Do you regret making those comments?

No I wasn’t. And even if I was…

I have never made those comments but you did.

You wait

1 Like

You need to apologise for being a total cunt.

3 Likes

That’s not me you illiterate fuckwit. Good chance you made that comment so you could virtue signal years later. You are a cretin.

Are you ashamed of your comments?