Abortion Referendum Thread

Ireland mate

The unionists in North Antrim would share your outlook

Fuck off, cunt.

:joy:

1 Like

Roscommon man are you? Grand spot.

Yeah Ballighadereen the finesht

I know a fair few Balla lads funny enough. The men are No voters the women are Yes. Iā€™ve a lot of time for Roscommon. Tulsa is a cool spot.

Iā€™ll be in the market in the morning mate, Iā€™d say Iā€™ll pick up some of that abortion jam and mustard just to make up the shortfall from your boycott. I couldnā€™t bring myself to buy that gone off calamari though, Iā€™ll have to leave that to the dopey roasters.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

The loudmouth minority have been well and truly put back in their boxes.

1 Like

The abortion jam maker was doing a roaring trade today, there was some shit kicker dipping his calamari in ketchup, was that you?

4 Likes

For the day thatā€™s in it, theyā€™ve taken both the blackcurrants and the sugar out of the recipe for the one on the left, especially for @Bartholemew_the_Ladd.

1 Like

Catherine Noone is a very good looking woman.

I thought she was a complete twat after that All-Ireland final tickets thing, and maybe she is, but sheā€™s come out of this campaign and the whole process in a very good light. Youā€™d expect sheā€™ll be a rising star over the next few years and should take a Dail seat next time.

Fine Gael has well and truly positioned itself as a socially liberal party now and thatā€™s a very good place for it to be.

Fianna Fail has had a nightmare in this campaign. Micheal Martin genuinely is its biggest asset and thatā€™s a terrible place to be for a party.

Potassium Chloride Ascough reciting her robo-conservative guff one last time.

Urgghhhh.

1 Like

The God botherers have taken a serious beating. :ronnyroar::ronnyroar::ronnyroar::pint::pint:

Where are all the Dinosaurs gone?

cc @anon26343222 @Watchyourtoes @dodgy_keeper ?

Silence is deafening.

Hard luck to the No Campaigners.

We have all posted throughout the morning,get the old sight checked,you disappeared after getting pissed on last Sunday the hypocrisy is delicious.

1 Like

Feel free to take a break from tfk to enjoy the win @Sidney. You deserve it.

1 Like

Pissed off? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The God Bothering Club is in ruins. :clap::clap:

1 Like

This is his victory lap. Heā€™s stopping in every town with the Sam.

The silent majority were all yes voters it appears.

2 Likes