Abortion Referendum Thread

Mocking people with Down’s syndrome is despicable, you’ll never recover from that you hateful little man

3 Likes

You hate Women, pal.

Wouldn’t be my train of thought but carry on.

I don’t, abortion will stop many women from being given the greatest gift on earth, life.

If you weren’t such a selfish prick you might realise that.

It’s quite obvious that you have a problem with democracy as well

1 Like

I’m not selfish. I don’t believe Rape is Selfish, I do believe women should be in control of their bodies.

You hate Women & people with Downs Syndrome too apparently.

May God have mercy on your stained soul.

Absolutely.

Maybe you should think about pitching your tent somewhere else so

1 Like

The pedalling of lies & untruths really blew up in the No Campaigns faces.
They showed a complete lack of respect for the Electorate.

The victim of abortion is not the rapist. I’d imagine rapists would be delighted if the babies were aborted.

But you want an unborn child to pay the price for the actions of a rapist. That is disturbing.

You want Women to become mothers with no say in the situation.

You hate Women. Women are objects who’s sole purpose is to carry children.

I don’t want them to kill the child they are carrying, you do.

Ironic that you say I think women are objects, you’re the one who views them as sex objects.

The referendum is over lads. Can we not argue over something else. Like what a shower of cunts Liverpool are?

7 Likes

There’s really no argument there

Fuck off cunt.

2 Likes

These are diseases that the pro-aborts are determined to rid the world of.

:smile: I’m grand mate
If I annoy you as much as I clearly do and you’re as cuntish as I expect you are then I’ll carry on.

How does it feel to be the patriarch of the most backwards clan outside of Donegal,
I’d say the 18 are still sniggering at you

Nonsense.

Engage with the process now Batt and stop scaremongering and talking shite.

Batt will be taking his dogs out for extra public shits this weekend to get back at the world.

2 Likes

Ah stop

1 Like

I voted yes. Women absolutely should have the choice to become a mother or not.

If you follow that logic then should a man be made to become a father without a choice. Should he be able to absolve himself of his duties by a legal declaration giving up all rights to and obligations in relation to an unborn child.

My sense is no as the woman has to carry the child etc but when people wish for complete equality of the sexes there can be a tendency to ignore biological differences.