Abortion Referendum Thread

1 Like

No.

If you can’t see anything wrong with denying unborn babies the chance to experience life then I don’t think there was any more that could have been done. The consequences are on you.

No turning back now. Obvious this would happen, a 50 acre site on the outskirts of a rural Irish town in the West is an ideal spot for such a clinic.

Better buy a load of popcorn

At least they’ll bring employment to the area.

2 Likes

Don’t think so Mike

You reckon there will be no objections?

you reckon that’s a legitimate news article?

3 Likes

Plenty of unemployed farm labourers and factory workers from around turloughmore and killimordaly could get the start abortin’ yokes

Get jobs lifting blocks building the thing.

:grin::grin:

1 Like

small_3yXwivxxW5cVgoFZjv4nWIKwU3GgmiD-jEnoMHSwbXg

He’d remind you of that lad or the politician turning up at the funeral

1 Like

Fake News really works.

That quare Indian cunt Zradquare on the news now gloating over the snowflakes victory, no doubt with his quare socks on, I just cannot figure how Dinny o Brine puts up with him.
This county is well and truly fucked. Mrs Bradley and myself are really genuinely looking into moving to Spain if my early exit package comes through.

2 Likes

It’s 14 weeks rather than 12 in Spain you numpty.

1 Like

First off. Let me reply to your initial post with this.
FUCK OFF YOU MISERABLE CUNT.
Secondly it’s not the result of the referendum that scalds me it’s the gloating out of the snowflakes that scares me and makes me sad. Little millennial wankers that haven’t a backbone between the lot of them. Denny o Brine and the lads must love them.

3 Likes

You sound like an awful snowflake

You sound like an awful cunt.

1 Like

thanks

2 Likes