Abortion Referendum Thread

@Rudi, @Cicero_Dandi and @Nembo_Kid ?

No.

You, @backinatracksuit and @anon61956325

Explaining = losing.

@Il_Bomber_Destro @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

Thatā€™s a famous 5

The thing about nembo Iā€™d itā€™s clear he has no life experience. So I am giving him a tiny pass.

Sid though. No fucking chance. He has been out there. He is a sad case.

I certainly havenā€™t experienced a life filled with persistent failure, as you have.

Confirmation that you live in pretend America.

You pest of a woman.

You abortionists are young kids. I really do hope that you donā€™t live to regret this upcoming referendum.

1 Like

Persistent failure is what makes people great.

You live in a world in fear of failure

You must not know what the term persistent failure means. It generally defines a loser. You will always fail, you donā€™t have it in you to succeed.

What would be your barometer of success?

Not playing a violin blaming everyone for unhappiness in your personal life when youā€™re in your 40s might be a middle ground.

Thatā€™s not really a barometer and is quite subjective.

I have never been so content. Ever.

If you starve a certain poster of oxygen by just not replying or engaging with them or taking the baitā€¦on any thread.

Send them to coventry so to speak

5 Likes

You donā€™t come across as a contented man. You come across as an irrational, deeply unhappy, paranoid man at odds with society. Being in your 40s with no financial security or career forged would be crisis for people of that age.

More lies from the pro-birth fanatics. Donā€™t these so-called Catholics know lying is a sin?

@Cicero_Dandi is absolutely destroying the repealers single-handedly here.

As a repealer myself, thatā€™s worrying to me.

I donā€™t agree with him at all on this topic but you have to respect quality debating when you see it.

The repeal faction of this forum is officially in crisis.

1 Like

Pro birth fanatics !!

Imagine

I actually thought their cathedral move was legitimate protest but thatā€™s nothing compared to other stuff theyā€™ve been doing in the city such as putting posters on shop fronts accusing the owners of being rapists or sex offenders etc with zero evidence other than hearsay to support. Iā€™m sympathetic to their issues but this is not how you go about it

1 Like