Abortion Referendum Thread

Why attack the church? It only gets people pissed off with you. Stick to your argument and be civil and at least youā€™ll get some respect imo.

2 Likes

In 1983 when the priest was telling us from the pulpit that abortion was a sin and how we should vote my father stood straight up and walked out. I was mortified at the time but my Dad is a legend to me on this alone. #repealthe8th

1 Like

That never happened.

4 Likes

Apparently it did For some bint on Twitter

They were out and about outside OMP

For which side, Mike?

Sport and politics shouldnā€™t ever be mixing IMO. You go to sporting events to get away from stuff like that, well I do anyway.

3 Likes

Save the 8th campaigners in force outside Innovate Wexford Park yesterday after the game too. I was appalled by their presence.

The repeal crowd. Trying to ram leaflets down my throat. Cunts

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be voting to keep the 8th but both sides of extremists are as bad as each other in all honesty. Wish the vote was on tomorrow. At least two more months of this to go yet, if not longer.

3 Likes

Same as. And the its usually the extremists on both sides that try time ruin days out like yesterday

They should both be told fuck off if hounding people outside a stadium after a game.

1 Like

It was before and after

I assumed most of these anti-abortion campaigners would be anti-drugs?

What the fuck Sid?

1 Like

Katie Anscough on with Pat Kenny shortly

Is that the transgendered girl/chap?

No, sheā€™s the one that wants to force 12 year old rape victims to give birth.

Iā€™m listening to him here ā€¦ heā€™s only focusing on walk in abortions , nothing about all the other legal and life threatening circumstances that may arise.

Heā€™s windmillingā€¦ no answer to hard questions about rape or unregulated pills / crossing the sea.

1 Like

Oh FFS sakes.