Abortion Referendum Thread

Abortion is not going away.

I donā€™t know the identity of this person, and Iā€™ve never read anything about his views on abortion, but Iā€™d bet a small cash amount that itā€™s Joe Sheridan.

You can read these cunts like a book.

Fine Gael out in force today campaigning to repeal.

Good to see.

Indeed. The young fine gael crowd are an awful looking bunch of creeps all the same.

1 Like

Scumbags,

WINNER :smile:

Meanwhile, GAA stars including Tyrone manager Micky Harte, Joe Sheridan (Meath), Patrick Gallagher (Antrim), Aoife Cassidy (Derry, All Ireland Camogie winning Captain) and AnneMarie McDonagh (Galway Ladies Football) will launch ā€˜GAA Athletes for a NO voteā€™ in Dublin tomorrow.

Cunts carrying on like they own the place prancing up and down the street. Kate o Connell is a fine bit of stuff in the flesh.

A relation of mine through marriage died during a routine operation on his gall bladder.

I guess the moral of the story is we should ban operations on gall bladders.

Or marriage to one of your relations

3 Likes

Abort all gall bladders

I canā€™t believe youā€™d denigrate your marriage like that.

Those ā€œyoungā€ whatever political parties are just for children who were bullied in school

1 Like

Which one were you a member of?

@TreatyStones is FF to the core. Thereā€™s hardly a Collins in West Limerick he hasnā€™t voted for at this stage

3 Likes

Il have my day with them cunts yet.

I sent that prick Niall Collins an email about his position on the 8th in February got this as a reply

2 Likes

:smile: