Abortion Referendum Thread

Spectacular :sweat_smile:

You’re not even worth a decent reply…a very bad few days for you. Getting stopped from entering the Manor and now your local TD telling you to fuck off.

1 Like

Great few days fro me Bro!!

Delighted to see the strong Ulster GAA representation at the GAA Yes Campaign launch today.

1 Like

Legalizing abortion saves lives?
Wow, i haven’t heard this one before, it’s brilliant.
The lengths these people will go to in order to hand random women they will never meet the opportunity and 'choice ’ to exterminate their little babies is unreal.

It’s an utterly illogical and completely false statement but we know the Yes side only deal in lies and fabrications.

Spot on.

1 Like

I’m glad you’ve finally seen some sense.

It’s sad to read that most on the no side don’t even know what the referendum is actually about.

1 Like

It’s as if time has stood still for them since 1983…

The 8th is a nonsense, a holdover from a time when the Church ruled Ireland with an iron fist. Amazing how many people still toe the party line, 35 years later.

Abortion. It’s the word the yes side are not using. Trying to fool the people. That will be their down fall.

1 Like

The word “abortion” isn’t in the text of the 8th amendment. Why is that do you think?

Because it’s positive language referring to the right to life

How can it be positive when it’s denying women autonomy over their own body.

How can giving a woman control over her body be positive when it leads to murder of babies?

It’s the right to life, which is positive.

We don’t want rape apologists from Northern Ireland meddling in our elections. Harte can fuck off for himself, the scumbag.

You just want babies to be killed, I’ve heard you countless times on that but it’s not a very constructive argument to justify your support of murdering babies.

You are the only person on here with a track record of celebrating children getting murdered. You also mock people with Down’s syndrome.

You and Harte can fuck off back over the border and take your bitterness with you.

1 Like

That is a complete and utter lie. It’s all you can deal with. For the record, I utterly condemn murder of children unilaterally which is why I strongly oppose legalising abortion. I’ve never mocked people with DS.

You are the other hand are brazen about wanting women have the right to murder their babies.

It’s pretty black and white and it shows you as being morally evil.