Abortion Referendum Thread

I realise that but the debate simmering here is assuming some truth to it, @artfoley seems to think the only reason the imaginary child acted as she did was because her mother instructed her, meanwhile arguing that children cannot be allowed produce independent thought, the child may well have been presented with both sides and made her mind up in a way that any sensible person would

Do 13 year olds not have enough to get their heads around without thinking about abortion?

The No fanatics have been targeting children, placing disgusting ads on Peppa Pig online games and haranguing 13 year olds on their way to school.

A 13 year old with views supporting abortion is disgusting. Social services should be called in.

1 Like

The Twitter feed of the mother and her Iā€™ll would indicate sheā€™s incapable of seeing both sides and if she canā€™t see it how does she impart it?

What?

I donā€™t know mate, the post i replied to was where you said it was a sad day that a parent couldnā€™t teach a child to think independently, was it ever any different so, parents have always had values

There was 2 yes campaigners forcing leaflets into peopleā€™s hand as the left seapoint dart as parents were dropping their kids to scoil lorcain.

Thereā€™s twats on both sides

Youā€™re easily the biggest twat on any side.

Now now. Youā€™re not on tg4 Twitter now

Iā€™m not on it at all as I have been banned.

Did the wheels come off your Twitter bandwagon?

No, mateā€¦ Not yetā€¦ iā€™m sure youā€™ll be one of the first to know when it does.

The no side needs to box clever. Say nuttin the next three weeks, let the snowflakes grate the fuck out of the silent majority with their made up postulations about their kids superior moral compasses, then swoop in with 4/5 days left and remind people that abortion really just in murdering babies, theres no dressing it up any other way.

Theyā€™d be as well off saving their energy altogether, most havenā€™t much time left

Thereā€™s a remarkable irony in using kids to campaign for a yes vote

1 Like

I contemplated replying to the shrieker if abortion was legal and she wasnā€™t too pushed at the time her poor daughters mind and spirit might be a moot point.

If abortion is legalised is there not a danger of a future where middle class parents opt against keeping and raising ā€˜mistakesā€™ due to financial constraints, with little risk of skangers doing the same to their future giro generators

1 Like

Next time say it, and film the encounter for tfk

1 Like

Ok Iā€™ll film me typing a tweet. Might not be the cliffhanger you envision.

Thought it was a street encounter. Donā€™t go out of your way