Abortion result hub

Iā€™m not one bit uncomfortable with what I voted for. Not one bit at all. I donā€™t think it goes far enough.

Good for you.

I assume you know the whole story of him setting up a fake twitter account to attack John Waters and then in public being Watersā€™ good mate, going to his mamā€™s funeral and all that? That put me off him for a while but after the referendum when you can see just how completely mental Waters really is, who knows what was really going on between them.
McGarryā€™s probably grand but the whole thing of him being an atheist and writing all these fake-ass articles pretending to respect the Church is a load of bollocks.

But the basis of describing this account as ā€œphantomā€ doesnā€™t appear to hold true.

It is clear from previous tweets that the @Thomas59 account, dating back to last May and captured and reproduced on websites like Broadsheet.ie, belongs to Patsy McGarry.

In one tweet, McGarry messages his colleague, Paddy Agnew, asking him was his earlier message ā€œintended for a portly religious correspondentā€.

In two others, dated May 28, McGarry messaged his now deceased colleague, Irish Times Education Editor Sean Flynn, who was battling cancer. ā€œSean, great to see you on here. All the McGarrys say hello. Patsy.ā€

Just read that article in full. Waters is a wankstain.

I was referring to @glenshane, nor this McGarry chap.

Thanks @anon7035031. Careful with the proddy remark though - some of my best friends are godless huns and Iā€™ll not hear a word against them

No one is celebrating abortion you wretched man.

Of course they arenā€™t. They never mention abortion.
All they mention is choice.

Good for them.
They now own their bodies.

3 Likes

This is class :grin:

3 Likes

I dont think itā€™s right to laugh at the mentally challenged, Sidney.
May I ask, do you know where Sky news pulled her from?

Please make it stop. Car crash stuff.

Oā€™Gorman mustā€™ve been struggling to hold it together.

I had to listen again
Sarah Mulligan, CEO of the website irishwholovepresidenttrump.com
Itā€™s a real thing and sheā€™s the CEO :joy:
Her stats are a collection of other peopleā€™s facebook status updates and she has them all jumbled up.
The caliber of those that voted no ranged from the
deranged to full blown basket case.

1 Like

This might be the best thing youā€™ve ever posted. At first I thought Oā€™Gorman had been tricked into debating with Philomena Cunk, now Iā€™m slightly obsessed with this bitch. Sheā€™s a professional burlesque dancer and a professional Marylin Monroe impersonator. Her website says sheā€™s available to perform at ā€œprisons, funerals and many moreā€. Apparently she had a nude scene in The Tudors. She runs a reasonably well-written blog on her website where she writes about all her dreams about Trump and other things. Sample section:-

I went to see a high profile politician who was married thinking I would be safe. He told me that he was very busy and he could only meet me in his car. I was desperate for advise as I was very worried and concerned about my loved oneā€™s safety as I had witnessed some horrific things and I knew it was my duty to protect these people from this vile individual. I parked my car beside his and sat in the

front seat & opened up about this persons destructive behaviour and the politician listened to all I had to say. I poured my heart out, ashamed of all the things I had witnessed. My emotions were very high and I really believed I was around someone who was going to help me but instead he touched my leg and leaned in to kiss me when I asked him what does he think I should do about my harrowing situation? He didnā€™t answer. He tried to kiss me instead, I pushed him away with force

Irish Who Love Trump is her latest venture. Thereā€™s a lot of work put into it, I wonder could she be getting help from the CIA or something like that. Sheā€™s a complete fame whore and is considering launching a career in politics. Serious mental health issues. Canā€™t believe she doesnā€™t post here in fact, what are we doing wrong. I would absolutely fuck the shit out of her. God help me. Iā€™d probably vote for her for the craic. The Pro-Lifers have a serious standard of woman working for them in fairness. Thanks for this Sidney.

http://www.sarahlouisemulligan.com/blog.html/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/SLM-007-237x300.jpg

1 Like

Hereā€™s another one for you to do a little digging into.

Sheā€™s a real person and has appeared in the audience of current affairs programmes on RTE and TV3 railing against fluoride.

Iā€™m not sure if sheā€™s related to the well known nut job Sherlock family of Cora, Leo and Enda.

https://twitter.com/sherlockciara?lang=en

Check out @Bartholemew_the_Laddā€™s personal YouTube channel. :grin:

Sheā€™s obviously a muppet. What does it tell you about the editorial bias of whoever matched her up with an executive director?

Sheā€™s like a crack-whore Katie Ascough. Itā€™s class.

The devilā€™s news @glenshane

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ltGb8tovnc

Can you get her on your YouTube show @Bartholemew_the_Ladd? And introduce her to TFK, the home of Celtic freedom of thought?

1 Like

The less attention better! (edit!)