Abortion result hub

FFS sake mate, you don’t take @Joe_Player’s predictions around Clare matches seriously :grinning:
It’s a long running joke

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Does Declan not sell a shit load of stuff to various armies who presumably kill people?

1 Like

This tulip used to be the parish priest in St Anthony’s in Clontarf and he was as mad as a box of frogs.

Has that little witch Maria Steen had anything to say for herself since she got her arse handed to her on Friday?

His dad taught my dad and Kevin would have been in the same school around the same time. He got the hardcore lecturing to others from his old man.

In Monkstown?

Yeah his dad was a teacher there.

1 Like

The great Clare Daly delivering a speech from the ages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij5jm3QvqO0

3 Likes

For the ages.

The No campaign ran a campaign from the dark ages.

Clare Daly is a great woman and an outstanding paliamentarian, as she proved yet again there.

I feel so much better about this country since Saturday.

It’s a very powerful speech. Abortion it would appear is for women with violent partners, fatal anomalies and to avert facing the difficulty of raising disabled children when there’s not much support available.
Her words.
When did populism become so heroic?

5 Likes

When people started facing up to gobshites like you.

Patsy McGarry with a “they haven’t gone away you know” moment in the Irish Times yesterday.

I don’t think there’s much bad in him. A small bit of proddy if anything.

Why don’t you address what I said instead of taking the pig ignorant approach of hurling insults.
What she said about disabled children was utterly amoral and should disgust anyone with a shred of decency. There was plenty wrong with the 8th and plenty wrong with what is proposed in the repeal . If you’re a brainless fuckwit I suppose you’ll adopt one definite position and insult your own reflection.
How could anyone with half a brain listen to that woman lauding and lionising the heroism of women who would abort disabled children rather than raise them? I suppose disability just doesn’t grab the public mood at the moment?
But you go with the flow, you’ll find it easier. Maybe you’re not the man you think you are.

17 Likes

Belter of a post

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Some people are clearly unsettled with what they’ve voted for so are reverting to talking about people as if they’re dinosaurs as that’s what the flag right on agenda has told them. All to deflect from the headbanger hardliners who are celebrating that you can now abort disabled babies.

I’m open enough to admit that I am very uncomfortable that I voted against my concious.

i can imagine her and Mick Wallace sitting there practicing their crocodile tears in their filthy clothes, and the smell off of them.