Abortion result hub

Iā€™m hearing its going to be a healthy No

No projected to be ahead 51/49%

Donā€™t get snotty with me bignose

68/32 in Times exit poll. A Yes landslide.

Just saw that. Surprising. Would have expected it to be much closer than that

I drove through Fairview last night. The yes side had commandeered the footbridge. Every second car honked.
Tonight the no side had commandeered the footbridge. No car honked. Not one.

1 Like

I felt the Yes would breach 60% alright but thatā€™s an absolute landslide.

Dublin yes 77%. Leinster 66%. Munster 66%. C/U 59%. Rural Ireland Yes by 60-40, Women 70%, Men 65%. Over 65 against, rest all yes.

Thatā€™s a huge win

Congratulations to the cunts who will have the blood of the unborn on their hands.

11 Likes

Spin spin and more spin has won out. They will all be clinking their G&Ts like the sheep they are. Cunts

4 Likes

Oooooooffffftttt.

A wonderful win for the pro-life side, a humiliating defeat for the pro-death side.

I guess that so called ā€œsilent majorityā€ was just silent - and very, very far from a majority.

1 Like

Very hard debate, lots of pros and cons on both sides, but the yes side managed to reduce it to ā€˜vote yes if you support women,ā€™ and kept abortion out of the debate and off the posters. ā€˜Vote yes if you support abortionā€™ would have brought a different result.

1 Like

Iā€™m done with this fucking shit hole of a country. Any last ounce of patriotism has dissipated. An election fought on wrong principals. The narrative was all wrong. The politicians with their huge pool of resources aided and abetted by a complicit media have served this result up on a silver platter. It is morally reprehensible to terminate the life of a 12 week old unborn child. Nothing or no one will ever convince me otherwise.

I flagged that one as well pal

Family show

1 Like

I think the funniest thing is thereā€™s a hell of a lot of rural posters here who know fuck all about the communities they live in. I suppose thatā€™s what happens when you spend all your time in a dark room looking at pictures of dead foeti.

Rural Ireland has given the ultimate two fingers to the Roman Catholic church.

2 Likes

Cheers mate.

1 Like

Bad bang of sour grapes in here

Good riddance, you woman hating cunt. Pack your bag and get on the boat to England.Out! Out! Out!

12 Likes

You voted for it, but cant look at it. No backbone whatsoever.

5 Likes

Dry yer eyes mate

1 Like