Abortion result hub

Only the overs 65s voted yes.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great idea! Those condom machines in schools should be free Iā€™d say.

They would want to use them.

@Juhniallio could branch out the vending machine business to include condoms

Free double deckers and johnnies @anon61956325

1 Like

No mate

Abortion kits made up of spare coat hangers that are lying around the house.

Iā€™m really looking forward to seeing and hearing RĆ³nĆ”n Mullen, David Quinn, Cora Sherlock and Maria Steen explaining how and why they are so out of touch with the caring and loving Irish nation. This, if it comes out as predicted, is a brutal beating for them and their Uber Catholic agenda. Thereā€™s going to be some acrimonious and unpleasant discussions with the Dei heads and the Knights when they get together in Lismullen after a decade of the rosaryā€¦

6 Likes

Over 65ā€™s were No majority according to Irish Times exit poll.

Good result for women s health

2 Likes

Please behave

Iā€™m putting a petition together for Martin and Coveney to be excommunicated from the Catholic Church. When his holy father comes to visit the yes crowd should stay away.

1 Like

Petition
Crowd

2 Likes

70/30, wow!

1 Like

Thanks for your vote pal.

1 Like

What would I do without ya :wink:

Continue to misspell?

Very early but some thoughts:-

• The link between Irishness and being a good Catholic has been comprehensively and coldly ended by the general public. Aborted and terminated in fact. Itā€™s deeply deeply moving and glorious that itā€™s all just dead. I nearly wanted to cry when I saw that exit poll.
  • Bliss it was in that dawn to be alive. But to be young was very heaven.
  • The branch of the Western Taliban that rule Ireland for 70+ years are gone and theyā€™re not coming back. The forces of Irish liberalism have fought heroically for an entire lifetime and have been 100% successful, in circumstances that once just seemed entirely hopeless and impossible.
  • Slightly off topic, thenext mode of attack of the Western Taliban will be the meninists. Jordan Peterson is obviously right about a lot he says but thereā€™s a video of him talking to Vice Magazine saying that women canā€™t complain of sexual harassment at work if they wear makeup to work.
  • Still Slightly off topic I hope Ireland never falls in to the hole of political correctness and bitching about cultural appropriation and such shite but I donā€™t think it will. I am optimistic that whatā€™s special in the Irish character will survive.
  • however Iā€™m very slightly concerned that massive far reaching feminist networks have developed amongst women but now they donā€™t have a cause. Will the devil make work for idle hands?
  • I have to accept that my pessimism was misplaced and at age 33 I already donā€™t really understand my own country. But I really really like it. Or a lot of it. Irish people are still too greedy these days IMO.
  • The Irish are a deeply humane and decent folk on the planet and donā€™t let anyone ever tell you different. I am outrageously lucky to be part of this country.
  • Many of the prolifers on the referendum thread showed themselves to be very good people with serious concerns.
  • call me a faggot you sad loser cunts (1 or 2 of yous)
6 Likes

Hard luck tonight Joe, thanks for taking the result on the chin.

Iā€™ve meant no real offense by anything Iā€™ve said on the referendum thread, I think you took a few things too much to heart. I think youā€™d have to accept now the strategy of horrific photos and calling people names when theyā€™re genuinely trying to engage their moral, intellectual and spiritual capacities to make a decision that they think has been complicated, that that strategy hasnā€™t worked at all. Itā€™s turned people off to the pro life message and itā€™s turned me off as well.

1 Like

Ah now, Iā€™d say in time youā€™ll realise that @Joe_Player is the most open minded and reasonable amongst us in all matters except hurling