Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Aw they weren’t getting their blond haired and blue eyed prince or princess so it was abort. Lovely.

83 Irish women ended pregnancy over Down syndrome

6 Likes

Simon Harris was on the radio yesterday morning saying it was offensive to suggest Irish women would do something like that.

Absolutely disgusting and there should be custodial sentences for the mothers/parents involved. Having a baby is not a supermarket, it’s a decision where there should be no turning back - for better or for poorer but this is what the likes of @ChocolateMice and @glasagusban want - treating babies like refundable items.

1 Like

If people like @Cicero_Dandi stopped mocking people with Down’s then maybe these women wouldn’t feel the need to get abortions.

2 Likes

I’ve never mocked anyone with downs syndrome you lying filth.

There’s plenty of this from you, slagging off Seamus Coleman saying he looks like a “downey”

That’s not me.

2 Likes

He’s never mocked anyone with Downs Syndrome you lying filth and stop trying to deflect from the story.

He did, loads of times.

He’s been on here less than a month ffs sake

2 Likes

I’d encourage others to flag these false and scurrilous allegations.

“Coleman and other Downeys” seems to me to be a reference to the 1993 Derry Gaelic football team - it’s well known Mesut Ozil wasn’t a fan of that team.

You should have heard what Ozil said about Brian McGilligan - I thought it was pretty racist, to be honest.

2 Likes

you seem to have a problem with him mocking seamus coleman but you are passionate for the rights of a woman to kills her little baby because it may be Downs Syndrome.

1 Like

They are noted by their silence. This is what they are lobbying for.

No surprise to see you failing to grasp what I actually said.

The lies being touted by this crowd to try and railroad this thing through are utterly disgusting.
There are on average 120 childeren born in ireland each year with Downs Syndrome. In each of 2015 and 2016 40 Irish babies with the DS were terminated in the UK. Thats shocking. It clearly links the lifestyle choice of abortion which the pro abortion crowd are denying.
It is very very clear that these numbers will increase year on year should we provide this service in ireland. the 12 week rule is a nonsense. it means nothing. there will be conditions attached to allow a woman declare she is suicidal and she will get a written note to bring to the abortion clinic.
there will be no DS kids born in ireland with 10/15 year.
DS only the tip of the iceberg. Any perceived none perfect blue eyed child will be destroyed in this manner.
Thats what is coming down the line and its horrific.

2 Likes

Yet you have no problem with people mocking the appearance of people with Down’s.

This is even more bizarre than your usual hypocrisy.

1 Like

what in Gods earth are you raving about?

this is about the lifestyle choice of killing babies who have Downs Syndrome. Its very serious.
you are bizarrely using Seamus Colemans appearance to deflect from this very real and serious issue. You are being really shitty, the level of this debate is 1000 times above where you are trying to bring it.

1 Like

I’m not using Coleman’s appearance you complete fucking idiot. :laughing:

you dug up a comment by a third party to attempt in some way equate a comment on his appearance to killing babies with DS as a lifestyle choice.

the issue is too serious to be playing silly games so im out of this, start a seamus coleman thread maybe.

1 Like