Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

The stats show the abortion levels are lower when abortion is legalized in a country … imagine that - people want to drive abortion rates up by banning it - the sick fuckers.

1 Like

Anti-abortion fundamentalists are all sexually repressed deviant perverts

I had a guy from the far right Aontu party call to the door recently

He tried to shout me down when I politely told him I voted to repeal the 8th

A horrible man and a case study of why the decent, reasonable people of Ireland voted to obliterate the last vestige of vile Saudi-style theocracy in this country

You voted to kill innocent unborn babies.

1 Like

What stats?

The statistics show that legalizing abortion saves more lives

What stats??

1 Like

No such a thing as an unborn baby

Not to abortionists who show no respect to basic human rights.

1 Like

I’m sure you can find them yourself … WHO came out and state that abortion rates are just as high or even higher in countries where it is outlawed — in this scenarios where abortion will be carried out regardless …all you’re doing is putting women’s lives at risk … i’ve a feeling we’ve all been over this before tho

You must really hate Ireland

It’s about protecting the sanctity of life and indeed protect rights of the unborn both FEMALE and male. Again you continue to spew but alas I would probably too if I was in your shoes.

You want to force rape victims to carry a foetus to term and give birth against their will

A load of old white men in Alabama have voted specifically for this and you cheerlead it

You are nuts and a dangerous women-hating extremist

If you hate Ireland so much, as you obviously do, you’d be better off leaving, at least to salvage what’s left of your own sanity

I’d suggest either Alabama or Saudi Arabia

Either would suit you perfectly

Fair play for amending

I flagged it already, deserves a ban.

What I miss?

Saved for posterity, if you’ll excuse the pun

It’s fierce easy to wind people up into “spewing” out their true vile hatred

You’re better than that @johnnysachs - at least you edited it. You might still go to heaven…

I would like to sincerely apologise to @Sidney for my shameful outburst. I was caught up in a fairly bad moment earlier in my own life and it is totally out of character. I greatly admire the work of primary carers. They are truly Ireland’s unsung heroes. It is out of love and compassion that they do what they do and I sincerely apologise for my disgraceful comment in any way trying to cheapen or demean that.

8 Likes

A beautiful man … it’s not how you fall, but how you pick yourself back up.

1 Like

FOAD

1 Like