Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

So you don’t? Why are you afraid to type in a post what you went out voted for

It’s there already - multiple times – feel free to do a search … No country in the world caters for termination at 9 months you very stupid man.

You shouldn’t be having sex if you won’t deal with consequences.

I was asking the question of somebody who may have had sex mate,

You realise we took away all safety measures to ensure that last year? You voted to remove it?

1 Like

I’ll ask you straight, lets see if you answer or shriek and call names.

A child/foetus in a womb for 8 months and 3 weeks, should there be a right to abort that entity? Just keeping it as neutral language wise as i can for you

1 Like

Virgins coming in talking about sex and babies :rofl:

Taking his lead from priests

They’re both living in the womb, except one is given the chance and the other is sentenced to death by their mother? The crime? Being an inconvenience for their mother.

1 Like

I’ve said multiple times already no — where are you pulling that figure from? The most lax laws around the world dont go over week 20 I think?

So you think it’s OK to have sex and kill an unborn baby when you don’t like the consequences of doing so?

The anti-abortion people are all stone crazy.

The real joy in winning is to watch your opponents prostrate at your feet, broken and humiliated.

They have no arguments, no support, no purpose, no future.

And with every attempt to push back against the ordinary, decent majority of Irish people, they make absolutely clear that every representation of them by Yes supporters as sewer-dwelling headbangers was spot on and then some.

The only thing that could give these nut jobs a purpose is for them to invent a time machine to transport them back to the 1920s where they’d be far happier.

Oh is that the only reason for abortion? Why didnt someone tell me this before …

Why not?? You said this

You voted to allow the possibility of killing a nine month old in the womb, but seem to be against it. So you voted with the crowd, not your own beliefs?

Seems to be main reason.

It’s hilarious — they are driven demented that their uber religious misogyny is no longer tolerated … it drives them bananas that they no longer can control women.

1 Like

I think your referring to yourself, alone, crazy, no purpose, humiliation. We all know what you are. Shame shame shame.

What are you basing this assumption on? Did you carry out much research on that?

And females that are nine months old in a womb… You voted they can be killed for no reason. Hows that for controlling them

1 Like

What do you even offer in your own life? If only we could get back one aborted unborn for every cunt like you who continues to waste oxygen every day you live.

1 Like