Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

Worth a listen.

Joe is a great man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIeFt88Hm8s

1 Like

JP sounds absolutely wrecked on that podcast.

1 Like

Cambridge staff and students don’t like it up 'em

Well done Cambridge - an eminently sensible decision.

Far right bullshit shouldn’t be platformed, especially after the Christchurch massacre.

It’s as well you don’t have access to weapons. But we appreciate your insights into what happened at Christchurch…

Tut tut, exterminator boy

You’re gone beyond a joke at this stage

Peterson isn’t ‘far’ right… but carry on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF8F7tjmy_U

What’s your point? Liverpool football club have fans that have Far right views — Does that make them ‘Far’ right? - They wore t-shirts supporting a racist-- yet you still devote your life to them — Mr Peterson believes in the right to free speech… And I highly doubt Mr Peterson is throwing up his own likes on twitter, that’s clearly computer generated ffs :rofl: - you’ll fall for any auld shite on Twitter that suits your narrative.

3 Likes

For a supposedly educated person you’re some eejit.

Thanks. That’s the market i’m aiming for.

Very like Mr. Peterson. A self-perpetuating circle of idiocy.

It has the so called intelligent folk dancing anyway … that’s the problem with the far left - they never shy away from an opportunity to show you how smart they think they are and how stupid they think everyone else is.

do you mean self-perpetuating cycle?

Strange you should say that, because Peterson “fans” such as yourself seem very intent on trying to demonstrate how “smart” the far right are.

But that’s sort of a difficult narrative to try and keep up after Christchurch, when the entirely logical outcome of that “smartness” was borne out in all its true gruesomeness.

I wouldnt really call myself a fan of his … I agree with some stuff, disagree with other … most of his stuff is middle of the road well discussed and recognized psychology … even the points he raised on women’s equality were all middle of the road but the Twitter mob zoned in on a few parts of it and blew it up into a whole load of shite and totally ignoring the wider argument that those points were a part of… His main gripe is being forced to use language he doesnt agree with and when discussed in a mature fashion he raises a lot of interesting points that are again not exactly far right but you can say are right leaning - but there’s fuck all wrong with challenging ideas and laws - it’s how society grows and learns… He has blown up as a hero of the right because the left have blown him up as an enemy … it’s all rather stupid and tedious tbh.

He’s a turgid, interminably boring gobshite who platforms the far right and markets himself to far right nutcases so he can coin it in.

The people on this forum who are fans of him are the exact same reactionary, gullible arseholes you’d expect to be fans of him.

2 Likes

Nk7Z