About Ye

:lol:

Mac just a few short weeks ago

Ahh, yerman in the last place I worked, last I heard he was off sick with stress related illness, then when there was a round of redundancies they let him go, I saw him out running in Raheen 1 morning on my way to work in a shittey t-shirt and a pair of O’Neill’s shorts, looked like the poor fuck was in a bad way, guess the dumb fuck couldn’t afford gym membership after getting it for the wife, either that or was frightening about being mounted by the instructor

I got our wedding rings in New York, was an awful lot cheaper than getting them over here, if I had my time over again I would have had the ring for the proposal, she couldn’t pick her own then

Off the top of my head the main expenses I had for the wedding was
Hotel - 8k - this was the meal/wine/toast
Video - 1k
Photos - 1k
Church bit - 500 (included singers)
Invites - 1k
Flowers - 1k, herself was in charge of flowers & invites
Honeymoon - 9k
Band - 3k

The Runt is obsessed with weddings and all that goes with it… You are gonna be a very special groom someday Runt.

how many guests?
If you had 200 guests so that’s 100 envelopes (give or take) with between €150 and €200 in each, you’d have the bones of it covered.

1. The problem is you only get the envelopes at or after the wedding whereas everything has to be paid up in advance. My parents helped out a fair bit by paying for the honeymoon, her parents are a pair of cunts

You got a great deal.

Cheap cunt.

Just cause you’re too cheap to pay for the postage to get your Thai lady-boy bride sent over don’t be labelling the rest of us

Let’s be mates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZvarRe-XVQ

Ari Gold :clap:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Last series is starting in a few weeks I think, great show that. Son’s of Anarchy should be starting back up as well

I’ve only seen the first four series mate.

Get downloading then

Delete this thread. SPAM SPAM SPAM IN A CAN

If I wanted your opinion I would have given it to you

Shut the hell up!

Are you still talking??