Advice Needed

It’s not like @Nembo_Kid can upload his future & download his past.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next (or not in your case).

First off. I have got to stop smiling. It gives the wrong impression.

I’m sure you’re feeling a Tsunami of emotions at the moment @Nembo_Kid but don’t go running to Australia or do a Kevin Carter. Sit down and have a nice glass of ocean spray,. Consult the Holy bible and all will be well. Forgive your friend and remember it’s not war, just the end of love

But I’m glad you shared the story nembo it shows you. Love. Us

6 Likes

:clap::clap:

A weird one this morning. There’s a lad I often see in the gym in the mornings. Always comes across as a bit of a loner and a bit weird. Doesn’t talk to anyone and often just stares at himself in the mirror. The odd time he makes human contact, he stands by the lads doing heavy weights and just stares at them admiring their arms. Often finds a reason to brush up against them which the staff have nearly had to intervene on a few times. However everyone agrees he’s completely harmless so he’s just left off.

Anyway, back in the changing rooms this morning he was there when I walked in (not sure if he showered as he stank and his shirt was filthy). The usual craic of just staring at people. A jolly enough local lad comes in behind me and starts to make chit chat. The weird lad just went bright red and opened his mouth and muttered something back which noone could hear (we could smell his stinking breath though) and then ran out of the place half dressed.

My question is, what do you with someone who is that socially awkward and obviously as gay as fuck but in denial about it? Should one of us try and get friendly with him or just leave him off? He doesn’t seem to have any friends so we’re a bit worried about him. A few of the lads have seen him walking around the streets just staring blankly at crowds of lads enjoying themselves. Anytime anyone has tried to talk to him he just runs off.

One of the lads says he reminds him of that lad Jamie Dornan plays in The Fall. Should we just avoid this weirdo or do the right thing and keep trying to talk to him?

Are the references to @Nembo_Kid in this story deliberate?

6 Likes

I think you need advice for posting this here. He is obviously a serial killer & i’d be switching Gyms ASAP.

Unless your man has a thing for Romans Mac should be ok.

What happens if he’s a nasophile?

1 Like