Aer lingus: shower of cunts

I am heading over to Atticus’s for a peep out of his window:thumbsup:

:smiley: :smiley: :clap:

[quote=“The Puke”]I am heading over to Atticus’s for a peep out of his window:thumbsup:

:smiley: :smiley: :clap:[/quote]

dont mind peepin out the window just go round and bang on her door im sure shed let u in,espcially if u have the krystal wi ye:thumbsup:

Scrapping the bottom of the barrell now Mac.
Badly Exposed.
Vote Mac.

Take Stena Line then.

I don’t.

Aer Lingus truly are despicable. Their rates are always far higher than Ryanair and anything is liable to go wrong on your journey. Frequent flyers, how would one take a laptop with them when traveling by air? Have you to pay extra for it or could you just put it in your carry on bag…

Just take it out and show them going through security and you can carry it on board then.

Wouldn’t i be exceeding my carry on allowance then, thought they only allow you one moderate sized bag…

Ya shove it into the one bag you’ll have. :blink:

Just march on board with a scowl on your face and with the supreme confidence of a fella who knows what he’s doing.

:lol:

Just pay the extra €15 to check in your bag you miserable cunt

Only a fool would check in a laptop. Shove it into your handbag and hope that they do not stop you. If they do stop you for having too large a bag take the laptop out and carry it on.

Not the laptop the other bag he has and then bring the laptop as carry on

:mellow:

What the fuck is with the national airline, upsetting the lovely Azealia Banks and forcing her to take the ferry to get to her Irish show. “I’ve worked too hard all my life to be cornered by some ugly Irish bitch”. :joy::joy:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/examviral/azealia-banks-has-now-hit-out-at-rose-of-tralee-winner-kirsten-mate-maher-899244.html

Not the first time Ms Banks has been in trouble for causing hassle on a plane

Banks then said she was sick of the "oompa loompa looking spray tanned, crazy looking b***hes” who “have scurvy”.
“The girls have scurvy, they’re like vitamin deficient, they need some calcium tablets and some Camaraderie soap.”

:thinking: Banter or racism?

If she thought the plane passengers were bad, she’s unlikely to get much relief on the ferry.

7 Likes

Product placement even in her rants. The consummate pro :clap:

1 Like

My God, she has her own soap. :scream:

She should wash her fucking mouth out with it for starters anyways.

1 Like