Aer lingus: shower of cunts

Filled with hookers and Krystal please

You also clear customs in Dublin before flying to the States. They’ve had it for about 10 years.

what about crystal meth and a 6 pack a amstel,where ye headed for woodlawn or queens?

[quote=“Mac”]You also clear customs in Dublin before flying to the States. They’ve had it for about 10 years.[/quote]Your wrong there Shannons the only one in Europe .

You’re right, apart from the one Dublin has had for 10 years, the one is Shannon is the only one in Europe.

[quote=“Mac”]You’re right, apart from the one Dublin has had for 10 years, the one is Shannon is the only one in Europe.[/quote]Your right if you consider US customs to be the same as US immigration .

More idiocy from MAC:

The United States operates border preclearance facilities at a number of ports and airports in foreign countries. They are staffed and operated by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers. Travelers pass through Immigration and Customs, Public Health, and Department of Agriculture inspections before boarding their aircraft, ship or train. This process is intended to streamline border procedures, to reduce congestion at ports of entry, and to facilitate travel between the preclearance location and some U.S. airports that may not be equipped to handle international travellers.

Preclearance exists at most major Canadian airports, providing convenience to travellers from those cities to the U.S. Arrangements also exist with some airports in Bermuda, The Bahamas, Aruba and at two airports in Ireland, although Dublin Airport’s facility provides only immigration facilities, and as such is properly called preinspection.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:[quote=“The Runt”]More idiocy from MAC:[/quote]

Preinspection / Preclearance - Tomato / Tomato

Your wrong.

[quote=“Mac”]Preinspection / Preclearance - Tomato / Tomato[/quote]Thinly veiled - i`ve never been to the US

Shannon > Dublin

Thinly veiled - I live in New York so I know everything about the US :stuck_out_tongue:

USA USA USA :thumbsup:

Shannon = a kip

Therefore, Dublin = less of a kip than Shannon

[quote=“Mac”]Thinly veiled - I live in New York so I know everything about the US :stuck_out_tongue:

USA USA USA :thumbsup:[/quote]Thinly veiled - im wrong but i just cant admit it .
ps i dont know everything about the US , but i do know the difference between customs & immigration .

[quote=“Atticus Finch”]Thinly veiled - im wrong but i just cant admit it .
ps i dont know everything about the US , but i do know the difference between customs & immigration .[/quote]

All I know is that any time I’ve flown into the US from Dublin I haven’t queued for anything at the other side.

[quote=“Mac”]All I know is that any time I’ve flown into the US from Dublin I haven’t queued for anything at the other side.[/quote]Thats cos your special :thumbsup:

Getting outwitted by a bunch of thicks from Limerick and Kev is not one of Mac’s finer moments on here.

What is it with you kids and your fooking lack of apostrophes?

It’s not but to be honest I was just trying to pass some time