Affairs

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 796394, member: 24”]Wanking off to the smell of a woman’s gee.

Bloody hell - am I the only one who thinks that the smell of gee is rank and in no way a turn on?[/quote]

Whatever about wanking off to the smell of gee in a birds knickers, wanking off to the smell of her shit in her knickers is a bit sick?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 796394, member: 24”]Wanking off to the smell of a woman’s gee.

Bloody hell - am I the only one who thinks that the smell of gee is rank and in no way a turn on?[/quote]

Depends on who owns it. If she’s hot it’s the most fragrant and delicous aroma the world has ever known. If she’s a minger, it’s the foulest smelling concoction dreamed up by God Almighty.

Yeah - you have a point.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 796380, member: 1517”]In poor @ChocolateMice’s crazy imagination he thinks he is,

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFonVjBqYI7-EopPG8sSuZV0DT-FyJTtssH7tdsT0zSABxN5hk6g

From all his talk, in reality i fear he is more of a…

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2638478166/283bf7dc801ffda283ef507b7d0b4707.jpeg

As much as you may try ChocolateMice[/USER], [USER=129]Thrawneen is the king around these parts. :clap:[/quote]

I’m not ‘trying’ anything, mate. I left that sordid world behind and like any addict I am willing to talk freely about my experiences in the hope that it will inspire others to clean themselves up. This is not about me, this is about the hopeless situation Thrawneen is in. His life is in decay and all you want is to egg him on so you can get a few giggles. It wasn’t so long back he posted some emotional stuff in the suicide thread, if you, and he, can’t see the link to that and the empty existence he lives in trying to find self worth in a hole, then I feel sorry for you both. You can laugh and joke away mate, but there are serious issues at play here also.

Wrong thread.

When I was 18/19 a mate of mine used to babysit his cousins every sunday nite and I used to call around. I discovered early that the linen basket was in the upstairs jacks, and about an hour in I would disappear to the jacks and I used to root around for a fresh soiled pair and do the business… The aunt was wrecked.

Dude, you make me and Jugs seem like a couple of straight-laiced parish priests.

In alcoholic terms you’re the guy on the park bench drinking a bottle of Tesco-brand vodka a day. I’m the lad who nips from a hipflask while holding down and a job and maybe goes a little wild at the weekend.

Come again…

o_O

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 796418, member: 686”]Come again…
[/quote]

And again, and again, and again…

This thread is starting to go a bit perverted now with all these knicker sniffing confessions.

Give us a smiley face, you cunt.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 796417, member: 129”]Dude, you make me and Jugs seem like a couple of straight-laiced parish priests.

In alcoholic terms you’re the guy on the park bench drinking a bottle of Tesco-brand vodka a day. I’m the lad who nips from a hipflask while holding down and a job and maybe goes a little wild at the weekend.[/quote]

That was not even next to near a low point.

All i’m saying is i’m here for you.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 796422, member: 168”]That was not even next to near a low point.

All i’m saying is i’m here for you.[/quote]

I’ll be at the Gaelic Grounds on Sunday week. Maybe we could find a quiet spot for a bit of mentoring?

Or we could find a couple of Cork slags and get blowies round the back of the Mackey Stand. You know you want to.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 796422, member: 168”]

All i’m saying is i’m here for you.[/quote]

As reassuring as that sounds CM, all your brown nosing talk has shaken me to the core.

I’m done pal. Good luck to all involved here on sorting their life and finding their path.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 796425, member: 129”]I’ll be at the Gaelic Grounds on Sunday week. Maybe we could find a quiet spot for a bit of mentoring?

Or we could find a couple of Cork slags and get blowies round the back of the Mackey Stand. You know you want to.[/quote]
Classic :smiley:

Thrawneen[/USER] and [USER=168]ChocolateMice

munching on blue waffle, acceptabl;e or not ?

[quote=“artfoley, post: 796459, member: 179”]Thrawneen[/USER] and [USER=168]ChocolateMice

munching on blue waffle, acceptabl;e or not ?[/quote]

Art, I don’t even know what that is. And if I don’t know what it is then it must be off the fucking charts altogether.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 796255, member: 348”]Jesus, has he touched a nerve?

Rocko completely unrelated matter, why doesn’t ignore work on the app?[/quote]
Didn’t know that. I’ll look into whether it’s possible or not.

thanks pal, im on the android version.