Affairs

In my experience a lot of men are nutters and a lot of women donā€™t get this. Men would typically know enough oddball men to not be surprised when they hear of a fellow stalking a woman or generally being utterly obsessed about a lady whereas Iā€™d imagine this kind of behaviour would be very a lot more unusual amongst the female community.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say he has a vast knowledge of the soft valleys in the Dublin mountains

1 Like

He sounds like an amateur

1 Like

Sheā€™s 10 years younger than him and away with her single mates. He also knows she shags married men. Iā€™m surprised he didnā€™t drive over there if she didnā€™t answer the phone.

He probably just wanted to tell her how he got on at Flying.

4 Likes

I would have thought it was the opposite to be honest but maybe itā€™s that some people are just mental and men are as bad as women?

1 Like

Kind of like a reverse scenario of the above.

While i agree with what you are saying about men, women would be pretty aware of other nutter women.

Most sensible women these days are stalking men after arranging dates or whatever. The rule seems to be, the less you can find the more wary you are.

Its all about how they enter the date/relationship. I think the major issue for women is when they go in with the end game in their head ā€œi need a husbandā€ ā€œi need a manā€ ā€œi need kidsā€ ā€œmy sister is younger with 4 kids for fuck sakeā€.
This is when women get into trouble. It is unbelievable how they ignore warning signs. I have had friends, missuses friends, sisters all do the same and very often with nice calm warnings from their friends. A goal orientated woman is a dangerous beast but some men really play on that.

This guy sounds like a dangerous cunt. She needs to cery clearly, and in text, tell him to fuck off.
She needs to get a grip herself too and stop causing trouble. If she is an attractive working woman she will have the pick of them. Iā€™d say you tell her to cop the fuck on @TheUlteriorMotive

6 Likes

There is an option to save images on the phone, you donā€™t have to upload those horrendous screenshots every time.

2 Likes

Many of us enjoy @iron_mikeā€™s approach to uploading screenshots. It gives us an insight into how much battery life he has. You could say itā€™s a little tradition of his

11 Likes

Note the 97% at time of posting. Iā€™m off work until the end of June pal. Have time to keep her loaded now

1 Like

Iā€™d noticed that it was a strong hold of the battery for this time of the day :clap:

1 Like

Iā€™d be useless at not charging at night. Nne times out of ten Iā€™d leave the phone downstairs at night time and then an awful rush to charge it in the car the next morning. Now I can keep her topped up during the day.

She could be a tap in for him yet.

Assuming heā€™s not the nutter type, heā€™s the one who is going to end up in the bedsit somewhere.
Youā€™re right he should fuck off and buy a motorbike or something.

I would not have the necessary chutzpah to try and jump into that moving car

Just as a matter of interest do you know how long this lad has been married?

1 Like

The married fella reminds me of a fella i knew from Sligo who wasnā€™t the most grounded lad and turned up in the nightclub as his missus on her hen in London

:joy:

3 Likes

Did she marry him?

Mrs Mac has a friend married to a lad like that. They appear to have trust issues as they were forever ā€˜bumping into each otherā€™ on nights out with either his friends or her friends. Or on a girls night out the lad would tag along like a bit of a spare tool.

1 Like