Affairs

My other half meets her friends about once a month. Usually on a Friday night. Free telly with a few beers for me.

You should tell her they should meet up more often.

Thatā€™d be an ecumenical matter Ted

Iā€™d say @Fagan_ODowd was engaging in ironing there guys.

Some lads showing themselves.up badly here.

She did Mike

I push princess out the door whenever her friends suggest a night outā€¦ Stick on a pie, few bottles, sport on tv and my bezzers on tfkā€¦ We all win.

7 Likes

This guy seems a bit of twat. He is going to be caught or the wife knows already and is off banging Emmanual down the road.

As suggested would he not get himself a motorbike or join a golf club and where the fuck does he get the bleedin time to have an affair?

I blame Fianna Fail myself. The country is fucked since 2007

The standard of politician is the problem. Most of the cunts in the Dail wouldnā€™t be anywhere near a senior manager role in any organisation, have never really worked a job where hard decisions have to be made. Half the fuckers are barely understandable.

1 Like

Ergo too much time on there hands which encourages middle aged men to do the dirty on there wives. I fucking knew it

1 Like

This lad is a complete loser and I feel it is below us all to comment further on this sad bastardā€™s life. This is reality TV for TFKers and Iā€™ll be damned if we start going down that route.

1 Like

I think Mrs Macā€™s friend is in trouble here. Heā€™s obviously much deeper into this than she thought :joy:

20 years or so. He had a bit of action on tap now and then if he played his hand right.

Running after her like a puppy. Women donā€™t respond well to that. Iā€™ll try and find out some more titillating details this evening.

3 Likes

20 years. Got hooked up in his early to mid 20s. Didnā€™t get a chance to release a bit if pressure in his younger years. Chickens coming home to roost now.

1 Like

Youā€™re a top bloke TUM

1 Like

He is indeed, which makes it all the more galling his wife has admitted she would have no problem cheating on him

2 Likes

Getting the woman out once a month or even more is very good for a relationship.

She has some chutzpah inviting an adultress/home wrecker into our home

If any indecent proposal is made I will make my excuses and log on here to run a poll before any decision is taken.

3 Likes

A brazen hussy

1 Like

that poll, as is customary, will also need pictures to truly decide.

ask @flattythehurdler the best way not to get caught taking sneaky pics of your wifes friend

2 Likes