Affairs

There may be* fake boobs involved here too.

*are

1 Like

I agree with that. Gatecrashing her girls nights out every night cos you’re afraid lads might be chatting her up is just plain weird though.

Well the woman probably secretly loves it, if she didn’t she would have got rid of him quick smart. I can’t understand people complaining about their other halves being this and being that and yet staying with them. It is like the fat fucker moaning about being fat and doing nothing about it.

I am delighted when Mrs Taz heads out on a girls night, get to watch what I want on the tv and just relax on the sofa.

2 Likes

All we want is to be left alone sometimes.

2 Likes

A bit of peace and quiet every few weeks is all. :slight_smile:

I’m out

I know of a bloke whose missus is, well how should I put this, riding half the lads in the local secondary school who call in on their lunch break.

She also would readily score and go home with lads from the pub when the two of them go out together.

Bitch turned me down though :angry:

6 Likes

You probably bored the face off her talking about some obscure band.

2 Likes

Good one :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Hang on. There’s a load of young schoolboys riding some bird who sits at home all day? Isn’t there a chance that’s illegal?

1 Like

In fairness she appears to favour lads in short trousers, something farmer could never be accused of

1 Like

It’s a bunch of young lads mate.

Only illegal if it’s girls.

5 Likes

If it’s good enough for the president of France

You had a lucky escape @farmerinthecity, she is probably riddled with all sorts of nasty shit.

ok ,lets cut the crap here
have any lads on here actually done the dirt on the Mrs?

Throw up a picture of her and I will let you know.

26 Likes

He could have pretended to be an AC/DC fan.

You’re over egging the pudding now mate

Awful carry on. Some people just shouldn’t enter relationships