Affairs

Thereā€™s a woeful affair going on where Iā€™m from. Iā€™m young enough so I might be naive to these things but itā€™s actually horrendous. Itā€™s had a profound effect and has led me not to drink in My local due to proximity of the people involved.

1 Like

Are you having an affair with your wife?

1 Like

Iā€™m 23 ffs. Iā€™m not married.

2 Likes

Why is it woeful lad?are they cousinā€™s or something?

What a thread! I never knew this thread existed.

@Thrawneen giving it loads! How did it all finish up man?

Thats a Cork term fella

Itā€™s used all over the country as far as I know.

1 Like

Indeed it is.

Saddle sniffer

iā€™ll be out for a few drinks with the affairee this weekend

If any lads want a heads up on the venue PM me

https://cheaterland.com/

forum section here with reports on unfaithful wives/husbands etc - https://cheaterland.com/forum

Was talking to a lad whoā€™s relate to the guy in question, he says he reckons itā€™s still going on. Nobody wants to be the one to tell the wife whatā€™s going on as she has been battling depression before and theyā€™re afraid of whatā€™ll happen when she finds out.

The young wan would fly in every few weeks and stay in Ireland for a few days and meeting him before flying back to her own country again. Someone spotted him picking her up from the airport :joy:

How did this go?

I have found out from a very reliable source of an affair being had by someone who tried to fuck me over recently, and went around talking a bit of shit to mutual friends as well.

I wouldnā€™t get directly involved, even though i know and am fond of his wife, but i might tell him i know some day. He has been avoiding me like the plaugue though as it was :joy:

@count_of_monte_crist - its my man we discussed :joy::joy::joy:

I do not get affairs on a long term basis. I am gearing about alot of them now. So many people get together for the wrong reason. Apparently 1 in 3 marraige is seperated now and they believe 50% have some form of infedelity. A once off is one thing. But why not just finish it. How can fellas (or girls, but its mostly fellas) live complete lies like that.

Still going on. I am amazed at the woman. Seems to be ā€œfeelingsā€ now or at least a competitive edge to it. Think he is off on a family holiday at the moment. It is car crash stuff.

He is a clown. Talking about having a trial period before leaving the missus. Nonsense. Leave the wife or not. Not having the balls to leave without moving to a ready made new relationship :roll_eyes:

Gobshite.
You need seperation between relationships or you learn fuck all.

Just a selfish prick really.

No doubt facebooking the shit out of it with family photos

1 Like

Why would you say it to them?

1 Like

You should keep your nose out of your ā€œcolleaguesā€ private lives and not engage in office tittle tattle

4 Likes

Thinly veiled im having an affair in work post there. How do you keep the time for them all

2 Likes

Selfish prick.

2 Likes

Think velied my wife is having an affair post there