Affairs

Fuck it pal im sorry i didnt know. Hope you are ok x
You should confront her immediately before she passes on anything nasty to you and the rest of the harem

2 Likes

Do polygamists have affairs?

I don’t know about you, but I’d say they were off riding in her house.

10 Likes

I hope he kept the receipt

3 Likes

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post:734, topic:13371, full:true”] How can fellas (or girls, but its mostly fellas) live complete lies like that.
[/quote]

It’s now pretty well established that women are just as likely to have affairs as men, but for different reasons. In general men just want to shag something different, women are looking for emotional support.

He’ll be booking a cruise soon.

3 Likes

Workplace is the centre for alot if it.

Very important to do stuff with the missus on a consistent basis to balance that. Most people spend more tine at work than at home. Sonits understandable feelings develop.

However i think people pack it in too easy these days in ways.

I got great advice from a fella years ago. He said that if you battle thru the late 30’s and 40 with the missus there is a huge amount of satisfaction when you hit 50 plus that ye kept your shit together. Its like you start another relationship at this stage.

8 Likes

So they want a cuddle rather than their box reddened?

Women are far more likely to admit it and/or end the marraige though. Thats more what i was getting at.

Close, they are willing to have their box reddened for a cuddle.

4 Likes

Or they want the ride.

1 Like

That’s also quite possible.

That’s understandable as well. Men (in general) just want to ride as much as they can, and see no reason to end it (an affair) unless they get caught. Women are genuinely looking for emotional support (that they are likely not getting at home) and if they find it are very likely to bolt.

1 Like

He got it arseways and reddened her jaw with a box

4 Likes

:smile:

Ya i agree.

Its a strange thing though, when you give that to women, especially older ones, they are so used to not getting it they find it hard to accept too.

As ever, you can’t win😂

You’re bang out of order here carter. Tsg doesn’t have affairs, he has one deported and gets a trade in.

11 Likes

The paperwork must be a fucking nightmare

Helps if you know a couple of GNIB guys.

1 Like

Years 1-5 of marriage can be good, no doubt about it
5-11 fine
11-15 nightmare period (I’m there currently)
I’m hoping 2019 will be the start of a renewed honeymoon period.

2 Likes