AFL 2022

Brainless alright. Boak should’ve had it all sealed up anyway.

Yeah absolutely. Crows came back really strong alright but Port should have seen it out.

@Gman can you give us an Irish in AFL round up at some stage

Gets quieter year by year. Zach Tuohy is in, Mark O Connor is in (when fit). Darragh Joyce got a game last week. Connor Nash is getting in for Hawthorn, but i havent seen them play yet this year. O Riordan and O connor in Sydney are playing reserves. I saw Madden playing a pre season game with the Lions so he might get some game time, think he has been injured recently too. McBride in Essendon i havent heard much of, same with O Hara in Hawthorn. Callum Brown got some games and goals with GWS ladt year, but havent seen or heard him in the first team this year. There is a lithuanian Kerry goalie too with Brisbane that i cant recall his name now and havent a clue how hes going.

Think thats them all. Probably forgetting some. Therell be morw women out next year as there are more teams, but the womens game is really awful and the Irish girls going out are going straight in as starters. Cora Staunton is 40 now and was second in goals scored only missing out by 1 goal this year

1 Like

Some game here in the G. Collingwood hit 9 goals in the 3rd to get a 37 point lead. Geelong responded well and have hit 5 in a row in the 4th and its all square now with 8 mins left

8 in a row for Geelong and they win by 13. Great game.

@Gman - who is this flaming galah throwing headbutts at Zach

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeV5jUpBKcO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A young Aussie male with a mullet throwing shapes and thinking he is hard. I’d never have believed such a scenario if I hadnt just seen it.

1 Like

It looks like Tuohy stuck his head in too. He wasn’t expecting Bailey to, so he dropped like a sack of spuds before running away. Disappointing behaviour from the Irishman.

Hold on now, they were head to head and yer man leaned back and nutted him. Tuohy has the mark to prove it

A mark?! Fingers crossed he pulls through :crossed_fingers:

huge win for my beloved lions tonight. the gabba is a great venue

lions too slick but bulldogs wasteful

id estimate a quarter of the players had moustaches and mullets. are they back in fashion and will hit oireland in 2 years or did they never go out of fashion here

YESSSSSS nice one mate.

Unfortunately my beloved Hawthorn are struggling this year.

proud to say my kids have been to more AFL games than GGA games

their lack of interest in sport was evident when they asked did I know any of the characters names - rather than players name

2 Likes

I take it the answer was No either way

correct

1 Like

4 goals for the Limavady man today. Only his 4th game in 2 years.

1 Like

The answer is no.

Carlton have somehow blown their finals qualification. Lost their last four games including blowing a 25 point final quarter lead to lose to Collingwood by 1 point this morning and miss out on score percentage.

Some bottle job.

1 Like

Darragh Joyce let go by St Kilda. Kilkennys new centre back maybe. @Malarkey @Fran @Locke

How many years has he been gone?