Afr

nope, tort was last exam, 2 weeks ago

Itā€™s a sad sight to see the coursing thread just hanging there for an hour and a half without a reply. Back in the day when Hang Blaa and myself bestrode the coursing threads on AFR like a collossus that would have been unheard ofā€¦ for shame.

OK SS - Time to draw a line in the sand - its time to let it go

Is that your phrase of the week?!

wheres these thoughts on life and that you are putting upā€¦Iā€™m off home @ 3.45ā€¦:wink:

do you not have the internet at home ?

interestingly enough, the site hasnā€™t shut down and is still accepting new post and members

must draft a stronger letter next timeā€¦ :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve let it go NCC, just sad to see the site denuded of half the followers of the leash.

AFR is/was a useless. It is/was a bog ball forum after all.

;)[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]AFR is/was a useless. It is/was a bog ball forum after all.[/quote]

Well said :slight_smile:

Itā€™s even sadder to see former members mourning it on another forum.

ITā€™S A FUCKING ANONYMOUS INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD!

dead right Flanoā€¦I think you are going to be my new heroā€¦Now that cahill has fallen from grace I need someone else in my life to fawn after.

[quote=ā€œJugsā€]Itā€™s even sadder to see former members mourning it on another forum.

ITā€™S A FUCKING ANONYMOUS INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD![/quote]

ā€¦for shame.

[quote=ā€œJugsā€]Itā€™s even sadder to see former members mourning it on another forum.

ITā€™S A FUCKING ANONYMOUS INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD![/quote]
Its more than that, its my life

me too.

Stick up a coursing thread here. Not half enough rural pursuit threads.

There is a nobility to the abuse that Flano dishes out, itā€™s honest, itā€™s stark, there are no agendas, itā€™s just sheer hostility and it doesnā€™t matter who you are.

Name a few.

Cormac is one of them

not at this point in time

Given that youā€™ve already chosen one Ulster Unionist moniker, dare I suggest that you might have used a few more?..