Afr

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Is there any chance that you won’t actually bother coming back?

Too much to hope for I suppose.[/quote]

I’m starting to like this side of farmer!

I hope SS (or someone else) gets to give me a potted biography of Arrigle before the whole thing closes down…

[quote=“myboyblue”]Sad day for the site when this chap is posting here… I have just got to this post, but it will warm my heart to see flano inevitably tell this lad to fuck off further down the thread.

To hear him advocate suicide in this post saddens me greatly, especially when this is such a prevalent danger amongst young men in society today. To think that this “person” is allowed to teach children is a sad indictment of our schools system and I would hope to never cross his path in my everyday life.

Another example of a teacher of children showing abhorrent behaviour. Is there anything wrong with being homosexual if he is? Would you make fun of a child in a classroom if he or she was homsexual?

Its worrying to me that someone like you has access to the hearts and minds and bodies of our children.[/quote]

You just haven’t a fucking clue, have you.

I thought you weren’t sticking around? Please leave.

So much anger in him too runt, I wonder has he ever struck out?

There is one part of this thread which was quite dramatic, just after the link to that photobucket account with the rude pictures. There were some quite exclamatory postings immediately after that incident which were quite funny. This thread is of course the reason why we were all banned because we had a good laugh at the turn of events. Either way it hardly matters.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Is there any chance that you won’t actually bother coming back?

Too much to hope for I suppose.[/quote]

right! I’m back

where were we ?

dubliner 2 is a mong. Whats he thinking trying to mix it up with superior beings on here.

Flano, I never knew you cared…

Is this poll binding or just for illustrative purposes only?

If the vote is to close the thread then we’ll close the thread. Posting about AFR won’t be forbidden and feel free to laugh at the antics over there whenever ye want. But this thread has just descended into bickerings over stuff that never even happened on TFK which is a bit odd really.

So it’s not a moratorium on AFR discussion, it’s just bringing this to an end and asking people to keep arguments carried over from AFR to themselves. It’s hard enough trying to work out the logic in the likes of Puke’s threads without having to read two forums to keep up!

Anyone who breaches these stringent rules will receive a stern e-warning from Bandage and an e-kicking from Flano and a nominated sidekick - likely to be Mr Ox.

I’ll join in too. Im usually pretty quiet on here but this muldoon infestation needs to be exterminated.

Because thats how I roll.

Probably just as well, Rocko. In any case there will be less stuff to poke fun at now that the MASH-style proclamations from the admin look like being extremely limited.

[quote=“Shinzon”]I’ll join in too. Im usually pretty quiet on here but this muldoon infestation needs to be exterminated.

Because thats how I roll.[/quote]

good stuff

[quote=“therock67”]
It’s hard enough trying to work out the logic in the likes of Puke’s threads without having to read two forums to keep up!

.[/quote]

What you talking bout rocko…

watch out lads, Flano,shinzon and NCC are after ya

I see art has posted up a picture of his ma and her two sisters. Why he felt the need to is beyond me…

I can tell people how to delete posts if this helps.

250 more posts and this thread will have the most posts. When is this poll closed so we can stop this madness?

art looks a little pissed off