After Work Pints

Please use this thread for when you’ve had a tough day and you stop off for a pint on the way home. Add in where, what and when. A pic of your pint is encouraged

Where: Murph’s, Rafeen
What: Stout, Guinness
When: 6 o’clock
Notes: Hard day, passing the pub and said fuck it, will have a scoop. Hoped to have gone for a spin but was working until until nearly 6, so said I’d have a pint instead.

12 Likes

Signing in

4 Likes

You poor bastard

9 Likes

07:30 start, this pint is deserved ffs

What cunt threw up the pint in that glass

6 Likes

You don’t need to justify it, it’s been a hard few days :weary:

3 Likes

It has @Fran, it really has
:sweat:

Until nearly 6? What kind of monsters do you work for?

1 Like

That’s a woeful looking pint

10 Likes

Shitty looking smoking area as well

+1. Quite apt for @Lazarus to be drinking it though.

3 Likes

Guinness should never be served in that glass.

2 Likes

John Player blue chief?

1 Like

I find the most surprising thing so far on this thread that @Lazarus actually works

5 Likes

Oooft

It’s a long time since I had a pint after work, this thread has inspired me,
Are ye rocking up to these pubs alone lads, sadly I haven’t a local where I’d be likely to know somebody before teatime.

Cunts the lot of ye.
Want planning on any. But just bought a packet of fans in Supervalue and noticed they had a promotion on German beers for October fest. 5 bottles of Erdinger ready to rock.

Cunts

I would regularly go for a pint on my own after work. More regularly when I lived in Dublin and on public transport but there is no greater pleasure than 2/3 pints of a Tuesday evening with no one annoying you

5 Likes

Would you have a few every night, Mike?

From riding birds in the safe on a pile of cash to drinking alone of a weekday. Where did it all go wrong Dan???

2 Likes