Albums of 2020

I like house music, Iā€™m a raver.

House has long since been rave palā€¦ Techno is what you want. Ever been to the big techno / D&B raves on the mainland?

I think one if my big regrets was getting into the rave scene a little late, in my 40s

1 Like

Ah Jesusā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Nice sax solo though (may not be a sax)

1 Like

Youā€™re in your 40? :open_mouth:

Your man gives hipsters a bad nameā€¦ Off looking for shiny new things and trying to convince himself theyā€™re good.

A 90 on metacritic lad - now take a seat for yourself and be quiet.

Ah jaysus :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This album is incredible btw, if you like folk/pop. This and Haim have me well looked after music wise over the last month or so.

A shite rip off of Billy Oceanā€™s ā€˜When the going gets tough.ā€™

What did your magazine score that out of 100? :grin:

ā€¦but those two songs sound absolutely nothing alike?

You are one weird fucker all the same.

Heā€™s a very angry person. Heā€™s more angry now than before Liverpool won the league.

1 Like

Someone who doesnt know their arse from their elbow and only listens to what the hipsters in magazines score above 80% - wouldnt hear it.

And youā€™re still going around sniffing bicycle seats I seeā€¦

He is angry at the world.

Says the lad crying about a football game 2 years ago ā€¦ not to mention the boo radley cup

Got a couple of his previous records so will give this a spin. Didnā€™t realise there was a new one out. Thanks mate :+1:

1 Like