Alex Ferguson Managerial Career Discussion thread

I’ll start a new thread and @Rocko might be good enough to split the discussion if that helps?

so wait, the only reason Wes Brown (not currently being touted as the most expensive player in the world) was fast tracked was because of a spate of injuries and a lack of cover.

And it seems that is the only reason young players get fast tracked, because of a shortage of players or injuries.

But yet when there was a spate of injuries and a lack of cover in the position that Pogba plays, he wasnt fast tracked and other players were shunted into that position?

4 Likes

United were playing finished wingers, shit full backs, calling guys out of retirement when Pogba was there ready and available to play centre mid.

You’re clamping yourself there.

It’s apparent that Ferguson either underestimated Pogba or he was willing to let a future star walk out the door for nothing due to stubbornness, which was to the detriment of the future of the club. We can say that with relative certainty in hindsight - Ferguson fucked up catastrophicallyin relation to Pogba.

I called you out as a holocaust denier a long time ago. This is a further (or a fuhrer) vindication for me.

2 Likes

@Rocko should ban the two of them. I see no difference between this shite and the antics of HBV and Tassotti

Poll set up here

It doesn’t matter why they were banned, the important thing is that they were banned.

1 Like

The two lads would need to agree that it was binding and ends the discussion though

Based on my reading of the TFK constitution the fact they have contained the scutter to one thread gives @Rocko the discretion to allow it to continue. On t other side the fact that it’s a soccer thread and the constitution is biased towards soccer means the lads are probably on thin ice

I am untouchable.

1 Like

Pogba was very disappointing tonight. I haven’t seen too much of him over the years but just about every time I have, he’s been distinctly underwhelming.

That chump in goal let down the french maye.not pogba

Pogba was shit. The only thing he did in this tournament was a chipped pass for a goal.
100m, fuck sake

20 seconds to go &he sets up martial who fucks up

1 Like

What about the 120 minutes before that?

Inspirational

More touches than any other player on the pitch tonight.

Very astute move by Sir Alex getting rid of him.

You truly are a simpleton. Lloris was excellent all tournament and was blameless for the goal. No challenge on Eder and it was an excellent strike into the bottom corner, not many would save it.

Baz Murphy would have saved it

+1. Lloris throwing his hand at the ball without moving his feet was terrible goalkeeping. He cost France the final.

1 Like