🐐 Alien Invasion

It’s not just the limerick hurlers that are out of this world

‘They have been waiting for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will generally understand what space and spaceships are,’ said Eshed.

Sound bucks are these aliens.

They’re not the type for explaining things it seems.

theres loads of them. billions id say. we are a dot lets not forget that, all we know s 13/14 billion years and we are just in a little solar system

We are not alone

If they turned up tomorrow there’s billions of people who would have their belief systems turned upside down. Hard to reconcile Allah and Jesus with a huge number of superior Alien races.

I can’t wait till they tell us how they built the pyramids though

They’re already here.

The aliens can just leave us at it and we’ll destroy ourselves

If they do land, hope they come through Dublin Airport to ye pal. Could do with a boost in trade.

It’s a slippery slope from alien to illegal alien.

Jesus was an alien :alien:

He’s bring love, break his legs

What’s the average spend of an alien? Would they be into smoked salmon, jumpers with Guinness logos on them or liter bottles of gin?

O’Leary be looking to cog their aircraft anyway I’d say. Hed have Elon musk driven demented by drastically reducing the cost of intergalactic no frill travel

Thats all the shit yourman that does ancient aliens is on about :rofl: batshit. A good theory on the origins of religions is that they are all based on psychedelic consumption. Sacred Knowledge: Psychedelics and Religious Experiences by William a richards explores that they were all on mushrooms

The ancients seemed to know a lot of maths though

Either they were smarter than we give them credit for or it was the aliens both are possible but I have a biased towards the ancients weren’t thick as pig shit. The ancient Irish invented hurling. Genius. Might have been aliens on pjs payroll too

Pyramids definitely had alien construction managers and quantity surveyors. They said they took a lifetime to build . What alien is waiting around for 60years watching lads move a few large stones .did they not know limestone corroded over time . They don’t seem that clever to me . I reckon if they invaded us we’d bate em .and bate em well.

1 Like