🐐 Alien Invasion

Isn’t there another theory the mushroom spores themselves came.on asteroids from way beyond yonder?! That would make the mushrooms sleeper cell aliens in my book

It’s happening

We are all conspiracy theoriests until ET lands on the white House lawn. Donny T pulled a fast one slipping in some form of disclosure into the covid bill. I can’t see them release more than blank pages.

We are not alone

NASA document on UFOs in ancient texts and art

• At Rome in the winter of 218 BC “a spectacle of ships (navium) gleamed in the sky” (Liv. 21.62.4). Franklin Krauss, for lack of an alternative explanation, speculated that the “ships” were clouds or mirages, although suggestive cloud formations had been long- understood, familiar features.11

all that proves is that there were nutjobs around a couple of thousand years ago too

2 Likes

I love that ancient aliens tv show. It’s fucking batshit. The absents of evidence that is wasn’t aliens means its aliens.

I used to get some rabbit holes on YouTube before they removed the conspiracy theory algorithms. Not that I ever believed them its more that people think its real

0_JS221276820

Imagine this cunt tasked with announcing the news of extraterrestrial life.

giphy-1

Hes a space lizard himself. No way he’s from earth he’s so out of touch

1 Like

It’s worse he is from Cork.

Does anyone think there isn’t anything else out there?

Surely that is the position of a crackpot.

1 Like

You would be foolish to believe we are the most intelligent species in the universe. Moreso are others close enough for contact. No way we could contact a civilization millions of light years away using our current understanding of physics

And are they in existence right now to contact - or whatever “right now” would need to translate to, given the distances involved.

Space is a big-ass, and old-ass, place.

1 Like

I’m watching a very interesting documentary here called close encounters of the fifth kind

1 Like

Where is that on?

Probably the History channel!

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

1 Like

No. I have it here on vod. I had it saved from when I was in hospital there in the summer and never got round to it

What’s the gist of the show mike? Is there much cause for concern?

I’ve a good alien/conspiracy video. Pity youtube has stopped most of the batshit ones lately.

3 Likes

Its after stirring the shit sideways in me. Si much so, I’ve reattached my colostomy bag and am currently hiding under the table

1 Like