All England Lawn Tennis Championship 2023

Fognini is not great on grass and very temperamental.

Querrey is a big test in R1 and should he come through that it opens up very well for that.

Nadal will likely have to face 2 monster servers in Cilic and Kyrgios early on when the surface is still soft and skiddy. That’s a big ask for him. We’ve seen it in the past with Rosol, Muller and Kyrgios.

Cilic and Raonic were the two guys nobody wanted in R4.

Raonic should make the SF I predict.

I think Berrettini will make the QF on Federer’s side.

The excitement is building. Look at this for a tennis court. Picture perfect and it is not even one of the main courts.

2 Likes

There’s no half measures or cutting corners at Wimbledon

1 Like

Humiliation here for @Cicero_Dandi. Badly wrong.

Whats this now?

He was telling us two days ago that the draw this morning was fixed so that Federer wouldn’t be seeded to meet Nadal in the semi final.

Upshot of the draw, Federer seeded to meet Nadal in semi final. Federer ruining his life the way Jurgen Klopp has.

I can already hear the scream of agony when Kyrgios turns up to play tennis against Nadal and knocks him out.

1 Like

unlikely but anybody have a contact for tickets for the men’s quarter finals on the Wednesday? Or point me in the direction of where I could pick them up. Thanks.

Where did that Korean lad that made the Australian Open semi last year disappear to?

Hyeon Chung, he has been injured since he made that run to the semi’s in Australia. Had to withdraw last month from the Qualifiers from the French.

1 Like

Not long to go now till the start of the greatest Tennis Tournament of them all. Roll on 11am.

2 Likes

Not long now until the players make their way on court and don’t they look very excited?

giraffe

2 Likes

7ft Reilly goes through to R2 in straight sets.

Good start for Wawrinka.

Centre court looking fantastic, as always. Funnily enough no empty seats.

1 Like

Tsitsipas and Zverev in a little bit of bother.

Not really a shocker to see Zverev struggling at a slam. Tsitsipas is a surprise.

Osaka has dropped the first set as well. I see your mate Karlovic is 2 sets up in his match and 5-5 in the third. Some going for a 40 year old.

Tsitsipas is as flaky as Zverev.

The Australian Open looks to have been a false dawn.