All Hail John Delaney

He is scum

2 Likes

Indeed. How dare the man be successful.

I didn’t think you’d be in favour of lying, stealing, bribing and bluffing ones way to the top.

All the money in the world won’t help him with his very obvious deep feelings of inadequancy and insecurities.

You’re just inventing stuff there Kev unfortunately. But good of you to finish up with one of your definitive and much-loved psychoanalytic assessments.

2 Likes

Your double standards are hilarious.

He is a crook, and it will come out in time.

You present a compelling case with particularly concrete evidence.

He’s a crook is right…The LOI is hanging on despite of him.

Driven by incredible clubs with unbelievable sacrifice, drive and work rate.

He is an appalling cunt to deal with by all accounts. But he will fall. Thats for sure.

@balbec or @ciarancareyshurlingarmy - care to comment on this? Given you both know the man you’re both better placed to confirm or deny if John has deep feelings of inadequacy (or inadequancy) and insecurity

I wouldn’t think that the words inadequacy or insecurity exist in John’s mental toolkit. He was always a confident guy. @ciarancareyshurlingarmy knows him much better than me, after all he shared a room with him so is probably more familiar with John’s innermost thoughts

:astonished:

I slept undisturbed

4 Likes

Did he though? :wink:

Thats the outwardly external persona. Manipulative psychopaths are extremely good at that. Not everyone is going to see that though.

Did ye tell each other bedtime stories?

You’re a gas man Kev

I know things

1 Like

Yes, you can’t spell nothing without thing

1 Like

Detested by all LOI clubs/supporters … pays himself double what a lot of his peers earn… those guys over the top leagues in world football.

1 Like

John has the junior game covered and that is his power base . He knows the LOI is a minority pursuit within Irish soccer .

1 Like