All Hail John Delaney

Anyone who has dealt with him away from the public or in a private capacity, especially in any conflict situation, say poisonous, sneaky, threatening cunt. LOI clubs i think may eventually be the ones who bring him down, they are starting to unify, and he/FAI don’t want that.

That or he fets found out at EU level or in some investigation.

1 Like

John pays himself a lot less than other CEOs.

John pays himself a lot more than other CEOs

4 Likes

The average pay for a CEO in Ireland is €96,755.

Source: http://www.payscale.com/research/IE/Job=Chief_Executive_Officer_(CEO)/Salary

I’ve met Dela once and he was a lovely guy, very convivial. I think he carries out his role with the FAI with dignity and gravitas as a shining beacon when it comes to the seedy world of football administration.

No surprise that it’s the usual curs out to slander the reputation of the man based on nothing but murmurs and conjecture. The irony must be lost on the poster who threatens legal and violent action when he doesn’t like things said about his anonymous username on here.

2 Likes

What’s the average turnover of those companies?

I dealt with him away from the public in a private capacity and found him very courteous and professional and helpful. Am I covered by your sweeping generalization?

1 Like

You would need to declare any potential conflict of interest here before we could make a full assessment I think. I assume you registered any gift or gratuity which you may have received with the TFK compliance dept

Was there conflict?

Who benefitted?

The privately educated pretend ira lads love jd.
Make of that what you will.

1 Like

Lower middle class, you forgot the lower middle class.

No conflict. I’d describe it as win-win-win. The best outcome imaginable.

1 Like

I can’t say I know I just read the link but seeing as it’s a survey across all industries then you’re looking at the lowest to the highest so it could include companies that made a massive loss and paid their CEO and also include those that made billions.

However the FAI had a turnover of €38m in 2014 and agreed a new deal to pay Delaney €360,000 annually in that year.

For comparison the Annual turnover of the FA in 2015 was approx €370m and the CEO in the Martin Glenn was on an estimated €755,00 http://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20150307/283055527878629

Bar the glaswegians who can’t get in.

Well then no, i’m not putting you into that grouping.

Cool. So it’s no longer “anyone who has dealt with him…” I appreciate the rare concession.

always follow the money

Always

Read what i said

I did Kevin. You said something that you can’t stand over. Don’t worry about it.