All Hail, Smark. The People's choice

Iā€™m told thereā€™s a bus load of clergy members on route to cast their vote. Iā€™m going to try and contact them and see which way they intend to vote*.

• not that it bothers me whichever way they vote. Wonā€™t affect me in any way, sure Iā€™ll be plugging away adjudicating left, right, and centre.
4 Likes

I went to mass this morning and said a few prayers. I told the big man upstairs that i need the Catholic church to have my back over the coming days.

5 Likes

Bump.
Better keep this at the top of the board so the doorknob fuckers donā€™t start complaining that they couldnā€™t find it.

1 Like

Thanks for the notification via email ref the vote.

Pity that UUCOAM @Locke canā€™t do likewise when IOTM votes are called.

Who decided it was only between the two lads? If we are having a poll it should be open to nominations surely?

1 Like

Are you a door knob fucker as well?

1 Like

Great to see @Smark polling so well, it is fair to say that he has the backing on here and will win a celeb spotting vote quite easily when up against three or four no marks who will split the spastic vote on here.

My only fear for Smark would be if a unifying presence like @thedancingbaby was to throw his name in the ring as he would be a serious vote getter. Both the RNLI and non RNLI factions, the mulliance and the non mulliance members would come out in force to vote for him

3 Likes

What??

ANyway, 50 votes already :scream:

This is going to be as tight as a nuns cunt lads.

1 Like

Some of the older voters will sway this I reckon

Yeah. Them and the clergy ā€¦

If there is a vote of no confidence in Smark, nominations will open and a full election will take place.

Ah lovely. Iā€™ll tell the Mulliance to hold off till then.

ā€œRed Willā€ Danaher: So the I.R.A.'s in this too, huh?
Hugh Forbes: If it were, Red Will Danaher, not a scorched stone ā€˜o your fine houseā€™d be standinā€™.

Nosmark has talked himself into a corner here. His mouth got the better of him again.
Heā€™s here now panicking over a vote while I sit back smile at it all without any fear of sanction to myself.
Heā€™s a bit of a foolish young lad at the back of all his bluster.
All great fun of course, and Iā€™m happy to report it doesnā€™t affect my adjudicating in any way.

Back seat adjudication will result in an indefinite ban once this poll is closed.

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has remained very quiet in all of this. You would feel that whichever side he endorses will surely go on and win the vote. Maybe he is keeping his powder dry and getting behind @thedancingbaby for TFKCSA and doesnā€™t want to undermine @Smark. Itā€™s a tough situation for one of our most august posters

I think another poll should be set up after we establish who will be the TFKCSA going forward. A TFK Celeb Spotting Referendum and if the people decide that back seat adjudication should be banned then the users who partake in it should be dealt with swiftly and mercilessly

I think the one thing @smark should take from this that regardless of the result of this poll, it does not mean he would not win any future celeb adjudicator poll.

Jesus, were you up all night thinking that one out.

3 Likes