All Hail, Smark. The People's choice

trying to give the lad a bit of support here. Itā€™s being made out like the whole bard thinks he should go, but thatā€™s far from true. I thought youā€™d prefer to see him get some support rather than the ones taking easy pot shots at him.

Iā€™m very cool with all of this. I know i have put in the hard yards and the majority of fair minded people of this forum are happy with the way things are going on the celeb spotting thread.

My main support base are honest to god people the likes of @balbec, @KinvarasPassion, @Tassotti these sort of good people who would be keeping their heads down most of the day earning an honest living and donā€™t tend to post here until evening time for the most part. So i am not perturbed that early counts have me behind as a lot of people voting early are layabout useless fuckers who wouldnā€™t work to warm themselves, the likes of @Brimmer_Bradley, @ChocolateMice and @Sidney.

Iā€™m just going to relax as i have confidence i have done a good job and the people will get behind me. Iā€™m looking forward to having a drink with my family and supporters on Thursday night after the counts are in as i predict i will still be here whilst meanwhile @Brimmer_Bradley and @ProjectX will be moving on to pastures new. Boards.ie probably.

4 Likes

Backseat adjudicating should be punished severely. Itā€™s a method as far as I can see for simpletons with nothing to say to feel like they are contributing to this forum.

2 Likes

FFS :grin:

Well until someone can publish the poll results and show me where I was voted out of the job Iā€™m still adjucator.
Iā€™ll need for a start.
Time
Date
No of votes
Winner percentage.
Now until such a time as Iā€™m furnished with the requested information I will remain in situ as adjudicator.
Yours in democracy.
@Brimmer_Bradley.
Adj.
celeb spotting thread.

You should change your avatar to Samuel L in django.

You will walk this. It wonā€™t be necessary to ask the likes of @SHANNONSIDER to log on to vote for you.

Get your coat ready. Where will you go after this to rehabilitate yourself? Premieverview? Boards.ie?

1 Like

33.32 members have already voted for @smark, that is excellent polling it has to be said.

I might reinvent myself and go live in France for a while. ā€¦

@Brimmer_Bradley lures children into his gingerbread house

Only the pretty ones @TreatyStones.

2% in it.

I hear he likes little boys in speedos

1 Like

Must be a recordā€¦ 74 votes in around 7 hoursā€¦ Dunph is walking it.

Youā€™d have to laugh alright, 74 votes from 12 lads.

6 Likes

The Catholic church havenā€™t even been on yet.

1 Like

12? When did the 5 new lads sign up?

6 Likes

And we have all day tomorrow also :pint:

The white smoke is coming out of the chimney, Opus Crotty are on their way to utilise their voting bloc.

In Smark We Trust.

3 Likes