All Ireland Final 2’19 - Kilkenny v Tipperary, a Traditional Final

Lads still crowing about Limerick a few minutes after getting to an AI final… Wow.

9 Likes

Rent Free :grinning:

Where is the @mickee321 post about a revolutionary year that produced a KK vs Tipp final?

having the traditional big 2 in the final will help to settle the population’s fears of a hard brexit

The traditional big two is Cork v Kilkenny. That’s the most frequent All Ireland final pairing and Cork have 30 All Ireland wins to 27 for Tipperary.

If Tipp win they would be after beating all the teams in Munster (excluding Kerry) and the top 3 teams from Leinster, an epic All Ireland.

1 Like

Absolutely & the gang rape that happened them in the Munster final long forgotten.

What Munster Final?

7 Likes

Will hardly be enough though to validate the credentials of a first All Ireland won without beating Galway since the last back to back win in 1965. Sure we all know if Joe wasn’t felled in a league semi final back in March, there was no stopping Galway this year.

3 Likes

3 & out buddy :wave:

1 Like

I presume Tipp are in the Burlington?

Yep

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Last night’s Sunday Game is causing civil war in the GGA

A fairly one sided civil war

I hope Johnny Murphy gets it.

Lads, I’m afraid with the holiday season and the AI Hurling final being 2-3 weeks earlier than usual, I haven’t scheduled my haircutting properly, I’m quite scraggly at the back and don’t think I can wait till August 16th, yet my pre AI haircut is a bit of a tradition for me, it’s a bit of a conundrum all things told.

2 Likes

You must go years without a haircut so?

3 Likes

You must look some state :joy:

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/i-have-lost-interest-in/16783/530?u=fenwaypark

1 Like